Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

I do realize that I've narrowed down the potential cop/doc targets for the mafia down by one, for that I apologize. I didn't think of that.

I may be a newbie, but I am by no means a noob. reading wikipedia is your friend. well, my friend anyways.

A dictionary might help sometimes too (newbie <-> noob).

You're coming off awfully aggressive, is it because you have something to hide and you're eager to redirect any possible attention? I gave the perfect opportunity to do so, and you were the first one on it like a wolf on raw meat.

Wikipedia might teach you the roles, but that's it. ;)

And completely off topic; yes, newbie and noob have formed into their own (doesn't know anything vs. knows a little but is unwilling to learn), but noob originates as a shorter form for newbie. /geek

Ankeli, I still don't understand your reasoning for stating that you're hiding something. As far as I can tell it's because a good mafia player wouldn't do so.

Ankeli, I still don't understand your reasoning for stating that you're hiding something. As far as I can tell it's because a good mafia player wouldn't do so.

I wanted to bring my role out in the open. I didn't want to do it today, but tomorrow. Hasn't this been explained a dozen times before?

In most games I've played, a newbie is someone new to the game, a noob is someone who is not only new, but refuses to learn, acts like a troll, and is in general a poor player.

Forgive me if I'm being aggressive, but us townies need a lynch and it's coming close for the end of "Day." You are the best way to get a lynch, and get some hard info on at least 1 mafia member. I also know that if you get lynched, I'm next up to get NK'd because I ferreted you out early, and if you are townie, I get the backlash for the same. Either way, I'm going to make this day count and help out the townies as much as possible before I go down.

and fyi, wikipedia has links to places with lots of info about mafia games, sample games, past games, etc. Also, I followed the other thread here not too long ago. Like I said, I'm new to the game, this is my first time playing, but I'm eager to do things right the first time.

Being aggressive isn't offending me, it's telling a lot about you though. I understand that lynching me would give insight into Ludacris, but as I know my role defacto, I can't let you get it done so easily. Wouldn't you like to have my power later on in the game? Are the most eager people to blame me the ones that don't want to NK me now that they know who I am, but use the shots they get to find the doc/cop/?, and instead get me lynched via the help of a few townies?

We need a lynch today. If we lynch Spinns, all it will really tell us is that he's been inactive, which we already know. If we lynch Ankeli, however, it'll give us a clue as to who our next target should be. I suggest that whoever has voted for Spinns unvote and vote for ankeli. Information is vital, and we need to know as much as we can as soon as we can. Ankeli, if you're serious about being pro-town, you will give up your selfish-ness and vote for yourself.

To be honest I don't see your role as helping the towneis too much, unless there is more to the mafia then a designated hitman. You can make someone target themselves. More townies have targeting powers then mafia do. If we know who a mafia is then we simply lynch them, and don't have to rely on your claimed role.

I'm so eager to pin things on you because you are the most suspicious in my book. Show me proof that anyone else is being as scummy as you and I'd happily reconsider who is on my priority list. Though like you said, townies still have a reason to see you lynched, because then we will know of Luda's role. So I'd have to see someone being a blatant mafia/Trust before I lynch them over you.

To be honest I don't see your role as helping the towneis too much, unless there is more to the mafia then a designated hitman. You can make someone target themselves. More townies have targeting powers then mafia do. If we know who a mafia is then we simply lynch them, and don't have to rely on your claimed role.

I'm so eager to pin things on you because you are the most suspicious in my book. Show me proof that anyone else is being as scummy as you and I'd happily reconsider who is on my priority list. Though like you said, townies still have a reason to see you lynched, because then we will know of Luda's role. So I'd have to see someone being a blatant mafia/Trust before I lynch them over you.

In all honesty, you, Spinns, Noodle, take your pick. You and Noodle were the most eager to get me down from the get go. As I said, I'd be the dumbest mafia member ever to have claimed such a role at such an early stage, I knew it'd bring attention to me, but it was an effective conversation starter (and lynch train revealer) and I figured I can explain my actions. I did, yet the ones who started the train still insist on it. It's telling me enough.

ok. revelation here. Ankeli messed up one way or the other and needs to be killed.

Unvote: Spinns
Vote: Ankeli

Heres why: We need to find the bad guys. Ankeli is claiming he has a role where he switched Luda or jammed luda and it backfired. there are 2 possible outcomes to Ankeli saying this.

A. He is lieing and is scum
B. He is telling the truth and Luda was some kind of scum

The ONLY way to find out his true role is to town lynch him. if he gets nk'ed we dont get his role. We find out who a bad guy is NO MATTER WHAT the outcome of his role is. Ankeli needs to take a sacrifice for the town if he really is a town and go down. The information will be really beneficial and there is a VERY good chance that we will have a scum identity known at the end of the first day. A big victory for the town.

Ankeli if you are who you say you are you should vote for yourself :p it would help more than you living would

Basically you're saying we should lynch a power role in order to make sure it's a power role.
Well all docs and cops in games, go hide in your caves! because if you come out, you'll die.
What stupid reasoning is this?

assuming he's correct, he has a power role. With this role, there's a chance that he might kill another mafia, targetting him at night.

Spinns is, where I see it, and as I have posted before, either a useless townie, or scum. I have made a huge offense against him and he hasn't even responded to it. This only enhances his guilt. He's trying to stay quiet so people will forget about him and vote someone else.

And another thing:
if anyone is town and reads that and doesnt vote for him, I find it suspicious.
You (and noodle) are threatening the town, almost FORCING them to vote on ankeli. I'm VERY suspicious about your reasons for doing this, and killing Spinns will hopefully clear some things out here.

I'm keeping my vote on Spinns. I hope enough people do the same thing.

If, however my vote would be required to seal the lynch on ankeli, I will provide it for the town's sake.

I feel I have the right to share my ideas eventhough people threaten to kill me for them.

votes as of now:
Noodle:ankeli
Wicked:spinns
Marahumm:ankeli
Thundercat:spinns
Bad Ash:ankeli
Dloveswe:ankeli
Spinns:ankeli
Ankeli:spinns
BoD Trader:spinns
Es Mors:DonMario
Asrrin:ankeli
Donmario:

resulting in:
ankeli: 5
spinns: 4
donmario: 2

i'd like to note that Es mors has been inactive for quite some time, after voting for DonMario.

I'll give it another 30 minutes for people to read my posts.
After that i'll see what has happened

Total votes at the end of Day 1:

Don Mario: 3
Spinns: 3
Ankeli: 5

Note: BoD Trader voted Donmario and later voted Spinns. BoD's vote against Spins does not count as he never unvoted Don Mario.

Day One draws to a close with no lynch as no one had the required number of votes for a lynch lock. An uneasy night slips in ad the forces of the Goa'uld gain a foothold in the small town of Kansas. The town is now asleep and if you have business with me, get er done.

The town awoke to the sound of not one siren in the distance, but hundreds. Greasy black smoke rose from a cluster of houses on the lower east side. An explosion from a naqadah enhanced bomb had not only completely destroyed a house, but had also destroyed every home on the block leaving nothing but a fires raging out of control. It was worse then the forest fires in California. The neighborhood in question was home to many working class people, including Marahumm. Marahumm was an odd one though and he always kept to himself. Marahumm also had a stockpile of explosives. These must have been what leveled every house in the area. No human remains were found except for a tooth and a fragment of bloody bone.

Forensic tests determined that the tooth indeed was once in Marahumm's mouth but the fragment of bone was another matter. It belonged to one named Ankeli. Both were assumed KIA in the blast and death headlines were placed in local papers.

In another part of town, another death was discovered, the body of Wickedswami was found submerged underwater in a bathtub. There was a toaster in the water as well, its frayed wire indicated foul play. Wickedswami had received quite a shock as he went to take a bath last night...and his rubber ducky was all melted.

The Police ruled Wicked's death as wet and wild and painful.

Death Toll:3

Confirmed dead:

Wickedswami
Ankeli
Marahumm

[highlight]Day 2[/highlight]

Today is an election day to fill the slot of Senator Kinsey. You may not vote for yourself. The elected senator gets two lynch votes. To everyone else's one vote.

Proper Senator vote is :

Senator vote: Gorny

The person with the most votes at the end of day one (24 hours from now) is elected Senator and may lynch vote twice.

Day two now starts.

Please tell me someone also killed Kinsey.
On a more serious matter, i take it either Marahumm or Ankeli were a suicidal veteran or something alike ?

Senator Kinsey was assassinated

Hurray! So that means we have atleast one less Trust member.
(for those who havent watched the SG-1 series, Senator Kinsey later became infected with a Gua`uld larva and became a Trust member for a brief period of time)

My best guess about last night is that Ankeli was mafia, and went to kill Marahumm. Wickedswami was some sort of townie role either investigating Ankeli or trying to protect Marahumm, and while he was successful in killing Ankeli, he lost his life as well.

Anyone else have a probable theory to throw out?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High