Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

But you WERE silly enough

I've never said I have nothing to hide, now did I? What it is, is a completely different matter.

After this post, I'm sure crosshairs were set to you.

I am talking about Asrrin.

Gut feeling is telling me he is mafia.

Also, notice how him and thundercat basically bandwagoned eachother for a kill?

Spinns

This would be a vote for Asrrin but that would be a waste of a vote at this point in time. We need a lynch no matter what.

Can we get a vote tally?

But you WERE silly enough

After this post, I'm sure crosshairs were set to you.

I know, and it was intentional. The question was, If I really was a part of the The Trust, would I have done that?

Vote: Spinns

Not sure if that makes a difference.

Basically at this point I will change it to whoever has the most votes to ensure a kill, but I leave for work in 20 min.

Doing this is not the most educated decision, but honestly I dont know enough about any of them to sway m y decision.

Spinns is acting odd and does post when called out and doesnt contribute much

Ankeli is role claiming very early on, but why are people so sure this is a mafia tell?

DonMario, obv. not around

are you guys sure we didnt lynch lock donmario? There were a lot of votes in there for him....

I think DonMario at any one time had 3 votes at most before getting unvoted.

We need 7 to lynch I believe (12/2 + 1), and with DonMario missing in action, we're down to 11 people for now.

ok. revelation here. Ankeli messed up one way or the other and needs to be killed.

Unvote: Spinns
Vote: Ankeli

Heres why: We need to find the bad guys. Ankeli is claiming he has a role where he switched Luda or jammed luda and it backfired. there are 2 possible outcomes to Ankeli saying this.

A. He is lieing and is scum
B. He is telling the truth and Luda was some kind of scum

The ONLY way to find out his true role is to town lynch him. if he gets nk'ed we dont get his role. We find out who a bad guy is NO MATTER WHAT the outcome of his role is. Ankeli needs to take a sacrifice for the town if he really is a town and go down. The information will be really beneficial and there is a VERY good chance that we will have a scum identity known at the end of the first day. A big victory for the town.

Ankeli if you are who you say you are you should vote for yourself :p it would help more than you living would

I know, and it was intentional. The question was, If I really was a part of the The Trust, would I have done that?

Why would you have done it if you were a townie? Personally the only outcome for saying something like that would lead to you looking more suspicious.

I've said why I did it, why would I have done it if I was mafia?

Who's your prime suspect then, DLove?

Spinns or Ankeli, will decide who to vote for as soon as we get closer to days end

I believe you are either following him blindly, or are in league with him. I'm 85% sure Ankeli is mafia, which is about as high as you can get in these games without having a special role.

I don't deny that theres reason to suspect Ankeli since he's behaviour has been quite sketchy. Won't hesitate to vote for him if its crucial for a lynch.

Spinns or Ankeli, will decide who to vote for as soon as we get closer to days end

I don't deny that theres reason to suspect Ankeli since he's behaviour has been quite sketchy. Won't hesitate to vote for him if its crucial for a lynch.

Please read my reasoning for voting for Ankeli.

if anyone is town and reads that and doesnt vote for him, I find it suspicious. We learn an evil identity if we lynch ankeli. thats the WHOLE PURPOSE of the town.

How have I been sketchy? I've stuck with what I've said throughout the day.

if anyone is town and reads that and doesnt vote for him, I find it suspicious. We learn an evil identity if we lynch ankeli. thats the WHOLE PURPOSE of the town.

Or you could figure you've already learned an evil identity and act accordingly.
I won't go as low as locking a vote on myself, not in this case. It's for our (read: the town's) best to keep me alive.

You've been sketchy, because you've changed your vote several times, claimed a power role on the FIRST DAY, and when the heat is starting to be brought onto you (as I was the only one suspicious of you in the first place) you immediately retaliate and try and place blame on me (for voting you) and spinns (another suspected mafia, who may or may not be). You are doing everything a classic mafia man would be doing to save his own skin. I bet you'd claim a doc role too, if you hadn't already tipped your hand early.

Like Bad Ash said, we get to learn a mafia role either way if you die, so if you are a townie, best bet is to vote yourself. And if you don't, well then, that's just another tick against you.

I agree wholeheartedly, and will view anyone who doesn't vote for Ankeli with a great deal of suspicion. DonMario's absence of posting doesn't tell us anything one way or another about him. Ankeli's role claim on the first day is a HUGE red flag. If I'm taken out by the mafia tonight, which I expect to happen, please avenge my death by going after him.

Also Bad Ash, I've not been badwagoning with ThunderCat at all. I initially decided Donmario because he was an inactive player, and getting rid of those early on is statistically more likely to help townies rather then a random lynch. As soon as I had reason to suspect someone else (Ankeli) I discarded that idea for someone who smells so suspect. I have my own doubts about Thundercat, and I'll be keeping a close eye on his posts, but I'm more worried about Ankeli and Spinns.

I've changed my vote once I think. Yeah, a real windmill. :crazyeyes:

Alright, I looked back at your posts and your right, only Donmario and spinns. So your not a flavor of the week voting mafia then, but still made the mistake of role claiming so early.

Your whole attitude in the way you post screams mafia to me. Sarcasm doesn't help your case, it makes you seem aloof, and not part of the townies you claim to be helping. You went super defensive when me, a newbie to this game, a newbie to these forums, says that I was slightly suspicious because of an offhanded comment you made. Paranoid much? Had you not made mention of hiding something I would be in a totally different direction right now. But you had to go and make a show of it, and now you've got everyone else smelling the scum on you that I did at first. and your first reaction? blame me! classic scum move.

A newbie to the game calling out classical moves?

I'll stand by what I've said, believe it or not. I claimed for it hurt no one, I'm not a useful target for the mafia, and I wanted to avoid a split vote (which eventually came around anyway). I've said that a dozen of times as well. There's no way I can actually prove myself today, but I'm not going to let you lynch a pro-townie so easily.

As said a million times, the show was there for a reason.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High