Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

lol.

So I give you a chance to redeem yourself and you vote for me? Whoever is the last townie would be a complete fool to vote for me.

So I am a member of the trust who voted for one of their own? who started the bandwagon and begged people to vote for that person?

btw Spinns: are you mental? Can you read at a grade higher than a 1st grade level? Cause you are being called out and are replying to things that NO ONE is mentioning in their quoted material.

Vote: Spinns

frankly because you are not smart and cant form a response when people are asking you serious questions.

BoD and I are one and the same. Go read all of my posts. I have been saying this from the beginning.

BTW: If there is a Trust member and a Non-Trust member these are ENEMIES and have been outlined to a T who is who. The serial killer role can BEAT the Trust fyi and the mafia can beat the serial killer. So you are both idiots for not trying to take eachother out.

Good cop role claim Thunder. I am blowing a vote against me out of proportion, but it isnt because I am a member of the trust (Asrrin, its up to you to lock me, if you are convinced by the morons, go ahead and its game over lol), its because its the most ridiculous thing ever, and you guys actually think you are helping eachother out when you are against eachother and dont even realize it.

Yes lack of posting made me suspicious.

Go read my post again. and again and again. and then go read asrrins 8 times also. my god.

I am the angriest I've ever been in a mafia game! lol. If it makes Asrrin change his mind thats fine, I just can NOT believe what I just read.

Serial killer is anti town but not mafia
mafia is anti town and not serial killer related
town is in its own.

If I am way off, fine you two could be in cahoots together, if you two (SPINNS AND THUNDER SO YOU UNDERSTAND) arent in the same role group, you are idiots and deserve to lose. I outline how you win and you ignore it and go for a town member. The Trust deserves to lose and the serial killer deserves to win who is probably Asrrin at this point lol.

Hey Thunder who did you investigate every single night then? What outcomes did you get? Id love to hear them. please claim all dead people who cant respond or contradict anything you said cause its 100% BS and everyone with a brain knows it

Yeah thunder, that's utter bull. You could have came out alot earlier and made some accusations that actually mattered, AND been protected by Es Mors. Instead, you are role claiming as a last ditch effort not to be outed as a mafia or SK.

Tell you what spinns, vote Thunder, and I will switch my vote. If bad ash is a townie, he will lynch lock, and we kill a NK role. then either you're a townie and we have a 50/50 shot of winning together, or you are another NK role and you still get to kill me or bad ash, and deadlock the vote tomorrow since it will only be two people.

alright, I did some thinking, and I have a desperate plan for a town win. there's only one problem though. It hinges on who is a SK and who is mafia. I need to hear all evidence from everyone who wants me to believe they are townies, to help me finger the right people.

Bad Ash, you have the perfect cover story to pretend to be a townie, but in reality have set yourself up nicely as winning as a SK.

Thunder, you have missed many opportunities to come out as a cop, get protected, and help the townie win. You've also had many quotes to make me suspicious of you as a mafia.

spinns, you are one of the densest people in this game, which is either really dumb or pure genius, as you're still left alive. you refuse to answer questions directed at you and always shift the blame to someone else. I'm pretty sure you are some type of killer, I just don't know who.

so there you have it. I need to know who to lynch, and you guys need to help me.

Bad Ash, your violent and insulting reactions just prove my statement.
I know Asrrin is a townie, and there is no way i could know this 100% if i wasnt a cop. First night i investigated Ludacris, figured if he was mafia last round, he was as good as anyone. The investigation turned out he was mafia but it wasnt worth mentioning obviously. To confirm this, you could read back and see that i somewhat aproved with Ankeli stateing that Ludacris was mafia.
As mentioned second night i investigated Asrrin and saw he was townie. And last night i investigated you Bad Ash and i was told you were anti town.
Now, as to the question of why i didnt come out sooner. Because i didnt see it fit, sure i could have been protected, but i decided to wait longer, just a gut feeling, and a good one since Es Mors is dead. I came out now because its the last chance for the town to win. Its all up to Asrrin in the end, hes pro town and i know he will do the right thing. Also all my actions taken till this point was to protect myself for the moment when i was needed most. Not to mention that my investigations didnt turn out anything except for last night. So what would have been the real reason ?

Thunder, if you truly are the cop, then vote spinns. By my reckoning, The only way Bad Ash would show up as evil AND vote to lynch a mafia member is if he was a SK. So he's already voted Spinns, I voted spinns, and if you vote, we get a lynch lock. then if spinns turns up mafia I will know you are telling the truth.

Why should i vote for spinns when i know 100% that Bad Ash is not pro town? Why prolong it when we have quite a high chance of winning today ?

Sorry, bit trigger happy on the submit button. If you read back, you can see my theory about a Tok`Ra. Maybe Bad Ash thought DLove was Tok`Ra and decided to dispose of him. And he did a pretty good job in that.

PS: Im gonna be away most of the day tomorrow, but i should be back a few hours before the day ends.

because there IS a SK AND a Mafia. if you are pro town and you know I'm townie then the only other roles left in the game are SK and mafia. and if you want to gain my trust you need to lynch spinns, otherwise I'll think you are one of the other KN roles trying to get me to lynch Bad Ash, a townie. so we lynch spinns or we lynch no one, your choice.

Bad Ash, your violent and insulting reactions just prove my statement.
I know Asrrin is a townie, and there is no way i could know this 100% if i wasnt a cop. First night i investigated Ludacris, figured if he was mafia last round, he was as good as anyone. The investigation turned out he was mafia but it wasnt worth mentioning obviously. To confirm this, you could read back and see that i somewhat aproved with Ankeli stateing that Ludacris was mafia.
As mentioned second night i investigated Asrrin and saw he was townie. And last night i investigated you Bad Ash and i was told you were anti town.
Now, as to the question of why i didnt come out sooner. Because i didnt see it fit, sure i could have been protected, but i decided to wait longer, just a gut feeling, and a good one since Es Mors is dead. I came out now because its the last chance for the town to win. Its all up to Asrrin in the end, hes pro town and i know he will do the right thing. Also all my actions taken till this point was to protect myself for the moment when i was needed most. Not to mention that my investigations didnt turn out anything except for last night. So what would have been the real reason ?

Pretty lame lie attempt thats for sure. you know Asrrin is 100% town cause you are scum and know the roles of who is evil and who is not.

Im town and not a SK thats pretty much all I can say.

Spinns if you vote for Thunder also, I will switch my vote off of you and vote for Thunder.

Asrrin the only thing we could be dealing with is them in cahoots like I was saying before. You have gained my trust by not lock lynching me and if you were scum you would because you would know of my innocence.

I am not a SK and I am not scum, I think we just need to state this again

Thunder, Spinns, if you arent in a group together, then you are against eachother. this is laid out plain and simple. if you want any chance at winning, you both cant live. Good luck with continuing trying to get me lynched instead of winning the game.

I dont care who is lynched and I will not vote for Asrrin. Spinns or Thunder, its your call. Choose to win on your own or lose to eachothers hand tonight.

I will gladly switch my vote to Thunder ot to Spinns if you guys decide.

I will also tell you this: Lynching me will leave you with nothing. no information to further the game. Only people who will want me dead are scum to better their numbers.

because there IS a SK AND a Mafia. if you are pro town and you know I'm townie then the only other roles left in the game are SK and mafia. and if you want to gain my trust you need to lynch spinns, otherwise I'll think you are one of the other KN roles trying to get me to lynch Bad Ash, a townie. so we lynch spinns or we lynch no one, your choice.

Lets presume you are right, Spinns is the SK and Bad Ash is the mafia. If we lynch spinns, just you, me and Bad Ash will make it through the night. The Ascention and Asgard Beaming Tech wont protect us from a NK, thus Bad Ash could simply kill one of us and win. Even in the event that something happens and he doesnt kill one of us, 50% out of 3 people is 1.5, rounded up thats 2, that means 3 votes will be needed for a lynch. Thus Bad Ash wins. Same could be said if the roles were switched, but you know the saying, the devil you know is better than the one you dont know, or something along those lines.
As i see it this is the last chance we have to win, we either take it now or never.
So im going to stick to my gut feeling and keep my vote on Bad Ash. I hope you will make up your mind before the night falls.

well any sane person would vote for spinns so maybe you arent as scummy as you say?

btw: this is not a guess. read the post. there IS some other faction killing people. Gorny kinda said it as blatant as possible. There could be something different about that, but who knows.

but you are cool Thunder, cause your post just told us all that you are the serial killer and not the trust member.

uh, YES, the beaming technology does protect from a NK. the Ascension protects against a lynch. So if you vote spinns, and somehow miraculously you I am wrong, he can get ascended. We need to lynch spinns.

uh, YES, the beaming technology does protect from a NK. the Ascension protects against a lynch. So if you vote spinns, and somehow miraculously you I am wrong, he can get ascended. We need to lynch spinns.

Asgard Beaming Technology.

Use: Will remove the user from harm's way (Saves from a lynch) The possessor of this does not know they have it. One shot use.

Like i said, i will not change my vote and i will follow my insitinct. As selfish as that might sound i will keep to my oppinion. If you are not convinced Asrrin then so be it.

Like i said, i will not change my vote and i will follow my insitinct. As selfish as that might sound i will keep to my oppinion. If you are not convinced Asrrin then so be it.

if you are the SK you realize you lose if the mafia wins right?

BTW: THERE IS NO WAY FOR THE TOWN TO IN REALITY WIN THIS GAME ANYWAY BARRING A MIRACLE THUNDERCAT. You just said Spinns is bad, and Im mafia, its 1 v 1 and the mafia win. This means that there is no chance for anyone to win and the game is still playing so there is a way to win. there is just no room for error.

I am telling you to vote spinns. I told you to vote Dlove and you did after it didnt matter and we were right. your instincts are wrong. Even if you are the SK you should want to vote spinns. even if you are mafia you should want to vote spinns. just vote spinnssssss god this is like pulling teeth you are just wrong right now thunder. please vote spinns if you have any shred of innocence, you will because its the right thing to do

theres been enough evidence for you to do the right thing thunder.

every thing youve said is lies so far in this game unless you vote spinns, and it is the definition of you being scum if you dont regardless of your instincts. it is laid out for you plain and simple.

sorry for too many multiple posts...my brain works in spurts and I just want to say you are the luckiest SOB ever thunder.

I might need to gold a grudge against BoD. if he was here, this would be decided already. instead I have to convince a liar

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High