Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

Re: Forum Mafia: Killing in Kansas

yes we would have, but the theory of one being in play was mentioned to prove that Trust member have a very good reason of voting/lynching one of their own without regret, but in fear.

Well there is obviously another member of the trust or a power role out there still, and do not read into BoD's non-vote. He said he'd be gone all day anyway.

My order of suspicious:
Spinns
Thunder
Asrrin

Thunder had gone a very long way to try to get people to trust him since DLove was lynch locked (stating that he was the locking vote, proving there was a Trust member who could have voted for him multiple times) and I think this could be him over attempting to get people off his back when no one is on it in the first place.

This is why Asrrin is on the list also, stating that the most likely people are the first and 3rd to be trust members in a town lynch? then he changed it to 3rd and 4th lol. Even if he found it on the website, he was the 2nd person to vote, which was all well and nice in his theory O_O. and I had suspicions early on in the game, I am flip flopping on him.

Spinns...just lack of contributing same as DLove, not sure if Spinns would know that Dlove was potentially a spy though and could have refused to vote for his Trust bretheren.

What are all of your thoughts?

Noodle, what do you think about all of this? You are playing a very different game than you usually do and did not notice it really until now.

Who wants to give me a back rub for finding DLove hrm?

Thunder did cast a useless vote and was given MANY chances before to join the bandwagon and was called out for not voting early on.

he is suspect #1

Like i said Bad Ash, i wanted to wait longer hopeing that something else will arise. As mentioned, lack of contribution or inactivity arent good reasons. But i apologise that i didnt see your point sooner.

I would also like to add that my vote was indeed useless, didnt realise it at the moment, i thought i was sealing the lynch. Either way i would have sealed the lynch on DLove if nothing else would have arisen.

Thunder and Spinns are also on my suspect list, but thunder has been keeping low enough on the radar that I've been worried about others. I would really like to hear what spinns has to say before we get another vote.

Bad Ash, let me know what things I have posted make you suspicious of me. I've been trying my very hardest to ensure a town win, and not make any of the usual newbie mistakes. Maybe I'm trying to hard, but I want to win this, even if it means I don't survive.

It's my mistake about the lynch order statistics. I thought the first slot was suspicious because that is the first person to make a move to kill someone, which is usually seen as an "evil" move. But I corrected myself when I reread the website I linked. And like I said, they are purely statistics, taken over a large sampling of games, and in no way represent the current trends of this game. Also, they are disregarded once you find out the lynched person is mafia, because the strategy of voting for someone who you know to be a mafia or townie are different when you have that knowledge.

Noodle, what do you think about all of this? You are playing a very different game than you usually do and did not notice it really until now.

Yeah, I mix it up a bit. Last game I had more free time to mess around with poems and stuff like that. This go around I've been busier with RL type events, so have had to play it pretty straight. I haven't even been able to update the Noodle Detective Agency, for cryin' out loud!

And, Bad Ash, nice work on DLove. I don't yet have strong feelings about anyone else at this point. Still meditating on recent events.

Thunder and Spinns are also on my suspect list, but thunder has been keeping low enough on the radar that I've been worried about others. I would really like to hear what spinns has to say before we get another vote.

Bad Ash, let me know what things I have posted make you suspicious of me. I've been trying my very hardest to ensure a town win, and not make any of the usual newbie mistakes. Maybe I'm trying to hard, but I want to win this, even if it means I don't survive.

It's my mistake about the lynch order statistics. I thought the first slot was suspicious because that is the first person to make a move to kill someone, which is usually seen as an "evil" move. But I corrected myself when I reread the website I linked. And like I said, they are purely statistics, taken over a large sampling of games, and in no way represent the current trends of this game. Also, they are disregarded once you find out the lynched person is mafia, because the strategy of voting for someone who you know to be a mafia or townie are different when you have that knowledge.

nothing in particular just the game as a whole. As I said I am flipflopping on you and you were at the bottom of the list behind 2-3 other people. in a game with I believe 7 people left, the list is too short for people to be excluded haha.

I have a hunch ill be saying Adeu tonight.

Thunder is #1
Noodle and Spinns possibly #2

Noodle just because he is playing a much different game than normal and its...weird haha.

Thats my thoughts in case I dont see the dawn.

And, Bad Ash, nice work on DLove. I don't yet have strong feelings about anyone else at this point. Still meditating on recent events.

agree, I dont necessarily feel suspicious of you, but lack of people...kinda the odds.

thunddddddddder rolls haha watch your back

Based on "hunch", Thunder and Noodle are my prime suspects right now. Hunches don't actualy mean anything though, so I'll have to go through people's posts again.

What is your opinion of Bod Trader, Bad Ash, you haven't mentioned him. I'm not sure myself, he's been below radar, but not enough to arise too much suspicion. I feel like he's the one I know the least about.

Earlier in the game I had BoD and you Bad Ash pegged at about the same chance at being townies. Now I know you're pretty much a townie, and I still haven't seen BoD do anything to raise suspicion. though that in and of itself is suspicious :)

Spinns is next up on my Lynch vote, so if I get axed tonight you will all know my parting words. I hope we have a doctor here, because I'd like to see them target either me or Bad Ash. Bad Ash is going to be a magnet tonight, heh.

Earlier in the game I had BoD and you Bad Ash pegged at about the same chance at being townies. Now I know you're pretty much a townie, and I still haven't seen BoD do anything to raise suspicion. though that in and of itself is suspicious :)

Spinns is next up on my Lynch vote, so if I get axed tonight you will all know my parting words. I hope we have a doctor here, because I'd like to see them target either me or Bad Ash. Bad Ash is going to be a magnet tonight, heh.

Well if I was a gambling man, I would say the doc was killed in the uber death night with 3 deaths.

Also, if Es Mors is telling the truth, he will have the lone switch opportunity to save someone.

LETS INSTILL SOME FEAR INTO THE TRUST.

Es, I implore you to please switch one of me, BoD, or Asrrin with one of the remaining people who you think is suspicious. lets not make it easy.

I am not shy enough to barter for my life. Let the stakes begin

Well, I obviously can't say who or if I will switch. I think this will be a very interesting night. :yes:

Sorry about the abscentness. It gets worse too.

You're all gonna hate me for this. I'm going on holiday saturday. It didnt occur to me when i signed up for this game or indeed when i was playing that i'm not gna be able to be active on the forum for a week. I'm not sure why it's taken me untill now for this to occur to me. I've been abscent passed few days a) i've been preparing for saidd holiday and b) nothing all that interesting to comment on had happened. Well the last thing i saw was me becoming senetor then instantly loosing the right. lol.

Gorny it's your shout on what we have to do about me. It might be possible to transfer my role to one of the dead from the past. Or just have me outed to the whole town now and reveil my role.

Sorry about the abscentness. It gets worse too.

You're all gonna hate me for this. I'm going on holiday saturday. It didnt occur to me when i signed up for this game or indeed when i was playing that i'm not gna be able to be active on the forum for a week. I'm not sure why it's taken me untill now for this to occur to me. I've been abscent passed few days a) i've been preparing for saidd holiday and b) nothing all that interesting to comment on had happened. Well the last thing i saw was me becoming senetor then instantly loosing the right. lol.

Gorny it's your shout on what we have to do about me. It might be possible to transfer my role to one of the dead from the past. Or just have me outed to the whole town now and reveil my role.

Are you saying you're out for the rest of the game?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High