Fast Eddie's Birthdaily! (Monday)

Trim

Oct 28, 2007
Fast Eddie's Birthdaily! (Monday)

[highlight]Happy birthday, FastE![/highlight] Hope you have a blast with the GF today!! Be safe, okay?

I know it's a touch early for a daily, but I had to get this out there before it became too late. :thumbsup:

RL: Finishing off my Sunday, not looking forward to work tomorrow. I'll have to do some grocery shopping, but otherwise I won't have much else going on. Food supplies are low. "TRM needs food... badly!!"

Talks with the Canadian chick go well when we find some time. We tend to not see one another during the course of the day, but always find time to talk at night. She's... incredible. I'm trying not to fall head over heels, but Pijus has seen me act otherwise... :rolleyes: Also, she owns D2! That was an automatic jump in adoration when I found out.

D2: FastE and I just did some MP together, actually. Talked through Skype, started some new characters, and played for nearly two hours until we reached Catacombs 2. Our characters may not be the best choices for untwinked play, but we had some good fun. ...Had a blast, actually!

OVG: FastE and I also played some Alien Swarm the other day, too. It's much more fun with some human players and hectic gunfire. Canadian chick also asked me if I wanted to start playing Runes of Magic with her. She wants us to have something in common and a reason to meet up more often. ...Sounded good to me! Downloaded it last night, now we just need to get rolling.

Re: Fast Eddie's Birthdaily! (Monday)

Happy birthday Fast Eddie!

RL: Not too early for a mondaily for me, i'm already half way through mine. Went to the gym this morning, squats, deadlifts, bench, dips and ab work. Hope i dont pull up too sore, just getting started again after a 3 month lay-off and the last 2 workouts have made me sore for about 3-4 days.

Did some grocery shopping after the gym, recieved a slow-cooker for my birthday last week so i'm going to attempt a beef stew, see how it goes. Also bought some clothes, i had a voucher i recieved last year for my birthday that was about to expire, so i just went and bought a bunch of stuff i didn't really need. Better than wasting the money i guess.

D2: Definately, still working on my fear of commitment toon, although no-one else seems to be actively playing anymore. Just made it Act3 in norm, doing full clears on /p8 is starting to wear on me. Oh well, back to it.

RL: Had first day of class today, introduction to commercial food service: practice which means I'll be a faux-chef for the next 12 weeks...

D2: Finally bought Diablo and installed and patched it to 1.13. Wondering if I should start over yet again. Not like I had a lot of stuff from my last restart but I'll have a look through my stashes and see if its anything I want to save.

Happy Birthday FE.

RL: Cleaning up blog. Think my first guide might be ready to be posted.

D2: LK runs. Got to find time to continue the bronze barb.

Happy Birthday buddy! Have a good one - hope the packing is going okay!

Aww guys, you're making me blush.

@ioupainmax: Haven't started. Have no idea what is important enough to take straight away and what isn't.

RL: The GF is being very secretive about a day out for me, so I have no idea what I'm doing today.

D2: Played a new char with TRM which was awesome. It was great to finally speak with someone I already know pretty well, he gave me a fresh take on D2 for the first time in a long time. Maybe we'll play some more later tonight if time allows.

OVG: Maybe some Alien Swarm if the birthday allows, but I am pretty hooked on D2 again.

...but I am pretty hooked on D2 again.

Mission Accomplished :D

RL: Trying to register at the clinic, 'cause I need to take care of some paperwork. Maybe going to MA later.

D2: Quested my assasin a little bit. Maybe more later. She's works much better than the last two times. I even killed normal Szak the burning without dying.

OVG: Maybe some Alien Swarm, I don't know. Still getting graphical errors.

Happy birthday FE. I hope you have a great day.

RL. I'm at an amusement park right now.
Loooong waiting lines everywhere.

D2. Probably resume Baalruns tonight.

Happy Birthday, FE! Have a great day, and make it a good year!

RL: Tossing and turning; Turning and tossing; Tossing and Turning all night, largely due to my realization (at 11pm, while sleeping) that I neglected to enter my time sheet for work last week :)facepalm:), so I jumped up, ran naked to the computer (quite a sight, let me tell you), clicky the bookmark to the time sheet entering site: your password has expired, enter your username and the email address we have on file for you, and we'll send a replacement. Great! Thing is, I've never given that particular system an email address. My boss? Of course! Some Coworkers? Sure. Some random (if important) computer system that I log into once a week and enter my time for the week? Nope. Why would I? So 4 emails to tech support later (1 to tell the problem and give my information; 2 to give the location of my job; 3 to give all the information and location of my job to the tech guy, since apparently their email program doesn't support threading?!!??!?!?!), log in, enter my time, and then back to bed, where I slept, but only between fits of tossing, turning, and staring at the ceiling. Oh well. I'm rested enough.

Hopefully, I'll have a nice run of usual today, at least once moving my desk to another part of the office (where they keep the lights on all day, and where the sun shines through in the afternoon: I'm waiting to see: it could be nice after being in the data cave for these short months; could be a glare-filled migraine-in-waiting; could be something in between), and (iirc) some training for the new project, and training my replacement for the project I've been working on.

After workies? Definitely usual. I'm nearing the end of the XFiles (*snif*), and will likely have leftover tacos for dinner. Woo!

D2: All this talk of multiplayering has me intrigued, but ~

Congratulations FE!!! Have a good one:)

RL: No, I`m on vacation. I`ll probably try out a new restaurant in town today. Other than that I`m not doing much.

D2: Nope, I`m not going to do that for a couple of days. Got to relax after the MFO.
Edit: I might PvP for the first time, though.

Have a great birthday FE!!!

Rl: Finally convince a friend to stop being over excessively controlled by his gf. Its ridiculous he does nothing anymore. So he can come play some soccer.

D2: dunno

OVG: dunno.

Happy birthday FE!

RL: Work...

D2: Doubtful, MFO break, then I'll think about a cowrunner

OVG: Who knows, probably none, but you never know.

[highlight]Happy birthday FE[/highlight]:balloons::congrats:
Have a fun time :)

RL: Cat herding.

D2: Are you kidding me? Well yes, OK. A little. Maybe. Yes. :)

OVG: Running another Master run. Didn't get it but I don't go down. :D

EDIT:
Well I didn't get dinner because I didn't have time before the Mo run. Started doing food, hit the game and was reminded I was supposed to be there an hour previously. Then I discovered I can't even manage a copy/paste and made an idiot of myself. And now one of the cats just threw up three times. I'm urging on midnight I tell you.

Last edited:

Happy Birthday, Fast Eddie! Hope to see you back in retro-land soon!

RL: *Sigh* Back to work, and too much to do.

D2: I'm starting to really like my 1.09 MBAN (Minion Based Arty Necro) - in Normal Act 3, AMP + the Merc with an Honor Yari DESTROYS all.

OVG: I don't do OVG.

Happy birfday FE! Enjoy your special surprise from the GF, whatever it may be...*bom chikka wa wa* :grin:

RL: Too hot for that.

D2: Too hot for that too.

OVG: Not too hot for MoH beta. Maybe some CivIV if I feel like spending two hours on something I'll ultimately abandon.

Happy B-Day Fast Eddie.

RL: Work was boring today. I mean everyone dislikes Mondays, but today was a Monday with an extra helping of Monday. Plus, my hand hurts.

D2: MP with nulio and wickedswami. We're coming along nicely, just finished Diablo in normal and moving onto A5. It's a bit too easy right now, but will become more difficult as we get towards the end of NM. Hell is when it will get fun, and we'll see if our idea was a smart one.

/cryptic

*de-lurks just for FE*

happy birthday old chap

*lurks again*

Been a while since I have posted, so a bit of an update on what old asmo's been up to for the past month or so.

PS. Happy birthday fast Eddie!

RL: Tax time. Lots of work on at the moment. Bought a brand new car for the wife, 2010 Toyota Corrolla Conquest sedan in Silver. Done an upgrade to the computer system. Not the box but the other stuff. 17 inch CRT boat anchor is now at the bottom of somewhere replaced with an Acer 24 inch widescreen LCD. Mouse & keyboard also joined the old monitor at the bottom of somewhere replaced with a Logitech G110 keyboard and an microsoft intellimouse 3.0 5 button job. Thinking of ditching my Yamaha YSTM -100 speakers, they sound good but boring biege for some Gigabeat 40's.

D2: Had a bit of a break but still basically Baal running the Schaeferdin with the odd countess runs with my electric blanky sorceress. Finally found a HR in v1.13! Well, not really a high rune, more like a LOw rune. :wink: Getting close to enough runes to cube up a Ber for some new armor for my Eletemplar.

OVG: With a nice new 24 inch eye candy screen I've been trying out a bit of eye candy with it. Good old Titan quest and some Fear, HL2 and Serious sam. While I much prefer D2 over titan quest as far as game play goes, but when it comes to eye candy I just have to say that D2 is not aging well......

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High