Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Inappropriate Comment:

That stuff will make your balls smaller, and whats the point of having big muscles if you have small balls?
also inappropriate I guess
Pyridine will make your balls not work! I used that all summer in the lab...

MEN!!!!

My parents are visiting tomorrow, so we have to clean the house. We've had 4 days to do it and of course hubby procrastinated until he absolutely had to do his part. Which is now. And he won't be finished any time soon. He said: "That's just an hour". He's not even close to being done after 2 hours. Not my problem. I'm done with my chores. Right now he's throwing shoes around rather angrily upstairs. I just went downstairs. ;)

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

MEN!!!!

My parents are visiting tomorrow, so we have to clean the house. We've had 4 days to do it and of course hubby procrastinated until he absolutely had to do his part. Which is now. And he won't be finished any time soon. He said: "That's just an hour". He's not even close to being done after 2 hours. Not my problem. I'm done with my chores. Right now he's throwing shoes around rather angrily upstairs. I just went downstairs. ;)

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Quite the opposite roles in my house :p

Quite the opposite roles in my house :p

Wanna marry me and fix my house? :whistling:

Hubby didn't get done with his chores, as predicted. He thinks he can finish tomorrow morning, but I doubt he will. So I gotta tell my mom that my hubby is an idiot, again. ;)

*more wine please*

*and more cuddles!*

Not wife swap ... life swap!

"I left my heart in San Fransisco, my socks in San Tropez!"

/obscure UK TV play

I'm worried about the cat, We heard a catfight about an hour ago. Cat has not come in to eat yet likehe usually does. :(

*wine please*

*cuddles bar and dj*

Bed bug rash is not contagious.

The cat just came in and is eating and drinking now. He looks alright and I couldn't feel any wound. Looks like a happy cat too. :)

I just got an ad even though I'm logged in. Does that mean I'm no longer purple?
*afraid to look*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High