Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

erics must've been confused when he created more than one account..

we should plead reduced accountability (or whatever the term is in english)

in the meantime, I'll take a tequila shot

I don't know, some how I don't think the pleading the case as "temproy insanity" is very belivable, and criminally insane would just be all the more reason for bannage.

I'm gonna need to go soon, I have a bunch of odds and ends to get caught up on here. I will see you all thurs, take care!

I'm not letting the EMB go to page 2 :grin:

Anyone need a drink or some of water_moons cookies she left for us?

I'll take the tequila shot, and I think that erics just wanted to have some fun, although, he broke the rules, so I hope he has nice vacations. I can't think of myself being banned (I hope spam like crazy here is not an offence that deserves banishment)

Just browse through the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you will why :smiley:

Sigh, so more tequila shots coming (where's that tequila bottle!!!!)

@AM OOOO i see well guys i'm living in Mexico so the best Tequila bottle i have right now is called "corralejo" damn its good 2 free bottles on me the 3rd one is mine. SO a round for everyone

What!? You live in Mexico? So we are "paisanos"!!!! I live in Mexico too, land of tequila, best drink ever. And I have a "Don Julio", so I'm tasting one of the best tequilas. Where do you live cowkillerzz?

I'm currently living in Jalisco (very near of the town where tequila was born: tequila town :wink3: ). Sorry, I can't host, network things :shocked:

* Arreat_mercenary is hit in the face with a rip tomato *
* He becomes a victim of a drive-by fruiting *

Carry on.

* cleans his face *

Hey!!!!

* takes out his food-firing machine gun and aims to zhao *

Let's see if you dueling skills are useful at all here :evil:

water_moon said:
Hey cat, don't suppose you'd temp ban a few of the Dutch too? then I'd only have to hunt a few pages back to find the place and have a nice light reading load meanwhile.

*cries*

Why? Why?

The australians stand ready to pick up the load.

Actually thats a lie. im a manager now. im too busy getting yelled at to spam.
im over 100 man hrs down and somehow im supposed to produce better results

i yelled at them before. mostly it was at the 2 that left. but meh

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High