Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

@A_M: Maybe when I'm older, I don't fancy dying of alcohol poisoning at 19 :p

psst, I see w_m in the logged in list, let's spam the place so w_m can't catch up on her reading!

edit: wtfork... 3 accts at once? BAN!

Sorry whichever, W_M already read everything, besides, remember tha we have to be gentle with EU's. And I haven't died of alcohol poisoning :grin:

Now, everythings strange. Aman's confused, Erics is confused, but confused is another person, sooooooooooooo, we have had always the same person being erics, aman and confused, or what the.......... meh * goes for more tequila *

now, newbies, where are your intros? I can't bake you cookies until I have intros you know, and I have enough going for the picinic tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I will be missing on Tues and Wend, I'm leaving extra cookies in the lounge so any of the EU's may retive them for you guys if they dont' feel liking eating them all themselves :wink3:

awww.... I suppose so.. >.<
I still like cookies, so it's probably for the best!
That comic is a weird one o.o.

i'm not confused
Welcome to our newest member, meuhey
too many n00bz that join today????
ask hrus about those person he know if is the same IP
EDIT maybe it's corax or his girlfriend????

I think corax is too concited to post under another name, and besides, he's at work, butchering things.

I love that comic strip, rea some of the past ones for it to make a little more sense, I'm not sure if you can still see the set that started with;
Guy: "harry potter is not real"
Dog: "no! it can't be"
Cat: "of course not! there's no such thing as 'England' "

Speaking of England, has anyone else seen the movie Reign of Fire? I watched it last night. I like it quite a bit.

erics said:
Speaking of England, has anyone else seen the movie Reign of Fire? I watched it last night. I like it quite a bit.
Seen it, liked it, but it apparently we are in the minority...

Never heard of it.

I've kinda gotten away from watching movies though, it's hard when the closest theater that isn't half broken is about an hour away and the tickets are $9 a pop. I'm sure that the closest blockbuster being half an hour away is helping either.

I'm pretty much in the same situation, but the college I'm studying in has a movie theatre and students get discounted price at $5 CAN, so I've been watching a few movies when my classes are 6 hours apart... -.-

Well, that was fun. :shocked:

As you may have deduced, erics was the one having a little fun with everyone. However, since that fun involved breaking forum rules, he'll be taking a 3 day vacation from the forums.

*Goes the the EU lounge to take a nap.*

hmm, good, then I might be able to actully catch up on the EMB when I get back on Thurs.

Hey cat, don't suppose you'd temp ban a few of the Dutch too? then I'd only have to hunt a few pages back to find the place and have a nice light reading load meanwhile.

Our very dear mod has shown than EU must be respected. Although, we won't see erics jokes for a while..................... bah

Anyway, I was right! I said that confused = erics, so, where's my prize!? And please, don't let it be the tequila_shot :rolleyes: (and it was fun to see shins kicking nebux!)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High