Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The nostalgia of old and hearing the modem go off as you attempt to connect online to Battlenet for the first time.....

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tea

*serves sangria

*serves iced water

*serves bourbon

*serves long island iced tea.

Vacation was good. Lost my Ipod. gained a Blissey and a Politoad. Missed out on a Tyranitar today during a raid (darn thing kept jumping and attacking and I ran out of balls....)

The nostalgia of old and hearing the modem go off as you attempt to connect online to Battlenet for the first time.....

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves tea

*serves sangria

*serves iced water

*serves bourbon

*serves long island iced tea.

Vacation was good. Lost my Ipod. gained a Blissey and a Politoad. Missed out on a Tyranitar today during a raid (darn thing kept jumping and attacking and I ran out of balls....)
Ta for the tea! Could do with a cup, bad day....
Connecting to the battlenet continued to fail for me even during the days of internetconnections as we know it today....so I just gave up battling the battlenet and remained single player.
Not good losing an iPod.

Congrats Kitteh! Enjoy the experience; the feelings of nervousness/excitedness/anxiety/new surroundings becomes normal very quickly. It's just that it sneaks up on you so quickly!
Let us know how it goes.

Yay share accom. Who are you sharing with? People you knew, or strangers? Or is it a different type of share house?

Noodle stop blatantly recruiting for your "games". Cause its all fun and ggames untill someone ends up in a rug then it might get akward.

Depends on who you're in the rug with.
Thank you, sir noodle. Has the next game started?

Thanks kitteh! Alive and well and now I'm a plus one. Recently, the Lord blessed me with a wife!
A quick glance looks like you've been traveling! What's been the best part?

Wow, congrats Cujo! You act like it came as a surprise though, hopefully she didn't come in the mail!

There is a mafia game going now, so maybe a new one starting in a week or two?

That sounds like a fun experience, Kitteh! Hope it goes smoothly. I have never lived with anyone I wasn't either related to or married to, so I always wondered if I could actually handle it.

I was a bit surprised; as I had given up hope on that front.
Kitteh, did you think I had died!?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High