Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Wow, lots of people here now!

RIP to Prince, a great singer.

*serves purple consolatory drinks and Dew

@kestegs You should give Grim Dawn a try, it's really really good. About PoE ... isn't there a new patch or season or something like that? How do you like it?

Yeah, I'll have to try it.

New content patch dropped with the new league a couple months ago. I think this league runs for another month or two.

Superglues everyone to the ceiling.

I wasn't in the bar lately cause my wife and I had to celebrate beeing happily married for four years?

You seem unsure about that.

I'm also playing boom beach on my smarttphone.

Nice! Love the game! What level are you?

49235395.jpg

58572781.jpg

RIP to Prince, a great singer.
A great all-round musician and song-writer. Proficient in an incredible number of instruments and it's only when the radio stations start playing a 'non-stop Prince' day, you realize how profilic he was and how many songs of his you recognize.

Very sad - and shocking - news.

A great all-round musician and song-writer. Proficient in an incredible number of instruments and it's only when the radio stations start playing a 'non-stop Prince' day, you realize how profilic he was and how many songs of his you recognize.

Very sad - and shocking - news.

His music didn't do anything for me really. Just a matter of taste though, as I agree with everything you said there. Same applies to Bowie actually. Two hugely influential artists that are no more.

@Ariadne Yes, I suppose there is a great deal of difference between scratching for pleasure and scratching with irritation.

Prince was really hot and cold with me; I either loved the song or loathed it.

Chyna also died for anyone who cares.

I survived Legoland Florida without attempting to murder my beloved child! I consider that a HUGE achievement. Also I have 2 job interviews on Monday which is odd since I wasn't actually job hunting. I've been recommended for one job and I applied for the other one about a year ago and they put it on hold while we switched deans.

wait..... LEGOLAND?

Haha for some reason the forums automatically put LEGOLAND into all caps. hahaha good job forum

I survived Legoland Florida without attempting to murder my beloved child! I consider that a HUGE achievement. Also I have 2 job interviews on Monday which is odd since I wasn't actually job hunting. I've been recommended for one job and I applied for the other one about a year ago and they put it on hold while we switched deans.

Quite impressive you were able to confine your murdering to non-family members!

Welcome back

*serves triple Dew to pancake

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves beer

*serves long island iced tea

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

Pancake!

I don't care for most of Prince's stuff. Still a sad loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with the job interviews! If they ask about your virtues you can now mention that you have patience beyond measure. It must be dangerous, Legoland....imagine the chance of stepping on a loose brick of Lego!

Good luck with the job interviews! If they ask about your virtues you can now mention that you have patience beyond measure. It must be dangerous, Legoland....imagine the chance of stepping on a loose brick of Lego!

Shoes are obviously required. Think of the lawsuits they'd have!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High