Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It would seem we have a time traveler on our hands. Joining in 2006, leaving for more than 15 years and now it's 2016! Where have you been? Or perhaps the better question is: When have you been?

It's amazing coming back after more than 15 years and finding it still exists!

It still seems the most active subforum here!

That is true, but compared to what it was like ....

Just pre the release of D3 the forums were insanely busy.

Used to be pretty wild in here. 3+ HC tournaments all running simultaneously with major progress every day, plus MFOs and other contests. Not to mention we had the Bar, the DooL, an OT thread AND the dailies all consistently busy.

Still very impressed with the traffic on here though, and I like to believe it's now a quality over quantity situation. ;)

Well, I for one like it a lot here, more quiet or not, so I hope you guys and girls stick around ;).

Yeah, I would say it is decently dead (right now). Not many life stories going on in the bar. Just drinking. No actual HC tournaments for awhile. Maybe a random tourney time?

After the Zodathon, I did some playing on a trap assassin and am also moonlighted with Fallout NV. Plus, with the warmer weather (more family time) and taking a class in addition to work, gaming time has been slashed.

i'm just sad d2 won't run properly on my pc. don't know why but it makes me sad.

I haven't been talked about in the last 10 posts? What the heck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would say it is decently dead (right now). Not many life stories going on in the bar. Just drinking. No actual HC tournaments for awhile. Maybe a random tourney time?

After the Zodathon, I did some playing on a trap assassin and am also moonlighted with Fallout NV. Plus, with the warmer weather (more family time) and taking a class in addition to work, gaming time has been slashed.

Nobody wants to hear my life story. Not even me.

Haven't played D2 in what..a year now? However long it was since i got the necro to 99. So far no desire to start it up again. But you never know. Still playing Destiny. Don't know for how long any more as the pvm part i've mostly seen and the april update didn't bring matchmaking to the parts you can't play on your own. But they increased light lvl and i'm neurotic enough to want my characters (close to) max lvl. So i'm mostly playing in preparation for the Iron Banner (pvp). Which is something i'm actually quite decent at.
Other than that i've started playing Fallout 4 a bit. Something i bought at the end of last year, expecting to be playing it during x-mas holiday. I guess, better late then never.
And just like thefranklin weather is slowly getting better here. In my case that doesn't mean more family time, but working in the yard. So that also cuts into my gaming time.

I haven't been talked about in the last 10 posts? What the heck?

*ignores he who's name shall not be mentioned*

Yes, it's fun to have good weather (which is the case here as well right now), but it doesn't go with gaming very well. Ah well.

Really looking forward to the imminent Doom 2016 release. Too bad I couldn't play during the open beta weekend last weekend. Not sure if I'll pick it up right from release though. Too much to do in D2 still. I might wait until it's on sale, perhaps at the end of the year.

I drop in quickly and read the posts, but I have been busy teaching, marking student work, writing the units I have to teach and playing Grim Dawn in what little free time I've got. It seems that I over the last couple of months I've not had time to scratch myself - and I do enjoy a good scratch!!

You should always make time to scratch yourself.

I've been mostly playing PoE lately, and boom beach on my phone.

I bought Grim Dawn a couple months ago but haven't played it. Also bought SC2 and haven't even installed it yet. Also bought dark souls 2, but it's too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kestegs You should give Grim Dawn a try, it's really really good. About PoE ... isn't there a new patch or season or something like that? How do you like it?

Superglues everyone to the ceiling.

I wasn't in the bar lately cause my wife and I had to celebrate beeing happily married for four years?

I drop in quickly and read the posts, but I have been busy teaching, marking student work, writing the units I have to teach and playing Grim Dawn in what little free time I've got. It seems that I over the last couple of months I've not had time to scratch myself - and I do enjoy a good scratch!!
I don't. Lately I'm like a scratching ticket with a fixed price. With changes in the material of my compression stockings, my life suddenly revolves about itching and pain. Scratching my skin open, but I must avoid getting wounds as they can get serious with my condition, but it itches, so I scratch....it's depressing me but not as much as the increase in noise in the flat lately. So not many new posts of me - they'd all be depressing like this.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High