Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Oh last week I had to deal with a company who were pissing me off by simply not reading what I wrote and insisting I pay for their mistake. No one told them you should not get me angry. They eventually caught on. I now have lovely flowers.

If something doesn't add up, try multiplying it first and remember everything is four.
Sad to hear that life is hard at the moment stegs.
Maybe if you get a few alots to cuddle you'll feel better.

Apparently while I was away from the forum my grammar got a little rusty. I am disappoint.
*pets the traumatized alots

I was hoping you could tell me. All I know is that I woke up on the beech with "Noodle was here" scratched into my forearm with a fork.
I hate it when that happens....

A conversation between a surgeon and my daughter:

Surgeon: In cases like this surgery will always have the best outcome.
Daughter: It didn't work last time!
Surgeon: In cases like this surgery will always have the BETTER outcome.

No quarter asked for, no quarter given. It's always great to see these two spar.

A conversation between a surgeon and my daughter:

Surgeon: In cases like this surgery will always have the best outcome.
Daughter: It didn't work last time!
Surgeon: In cases like this surgery will always have the BETTER outcome.

No quarter asked for, no quarter given. It's always great to see these two spar.
Gj surgeon. I can't help but be reminded of scrubs (cutters love to cut)

In this case surgery is probably the best option because the tumour is close to the brain stem and radiotherapy does cause considerable local swelling, but he has written a referral to the radiotherapist as well. The surgeon is a grumpy old bastard and my daughter is grumpy past her years, but they get along really well!

In this case surgery is probably the best option because the tumour is close to the brain stem and radiotherapy does cause considerable local swelling, but he has written a referral to the radiotherapist as well. The surgeon is a grumpy old bastard and my daughter is grumpy past her years, but they get along really well!
I think she has a right to be grumpy given the tumours. Good that they get on well.

Apparently while I was away from the forum my grammar got a little rusty. I am disappoint.
*pets the traumatized alots
So are you back? Or just flyby posting? You're still number one on the forum for posts btw.

I think he may be back this time.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves long island iced tea

I'm going to tentatively say I'm back at least. Not back to my former glory or anything though.

Haven't watched scrubs in forever! Was reminded of it earlier today when I saw a movie with Turk in it though!

Sorry about your daughter, Nix, sounds bad.

I'm going to tentatively say I'm back at least. Not back to my former glory or anything though.

Haven't watched scrubs in forever! Was reminded of it earlier today when I saw a movie with Turk in it though!

Sorry about your daughter, Nix, sounds bad.
I don't think anyone posts the same as in the glory days

Ancientstegs glory days were before the dawn of men, around the time of the big bang, even before dinosaurs walked the earth in the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooooooooold days.

Ancientstegs glory days were before the dawn of men, around the time of the big bang, even before dinosaurs walked the earth in the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooooooooold days.
He was not alone. When dinosaurs walked the earth, so did Iron Maiden.
Listened to Quest for fire on my way to work. Good enough tune to cycle to, but factly inaccurate.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High