Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Lol, it's been a while indeed. ;)

Why isnt this thread not at 100k posts yet?

:p

Last edited:
I keep saying that we should spam our say to the 100k goal. But no, people wants meaningful conversations.

Please take your football related talks elsewhere, I'm not interested not care about it at all.
Make a new thread thats all about it and leave the bar not bothered by footballs or there will be some foots to balls!
Now have you all seen what you made me do?

Watch out. You'll get your panties in a twist. Perhaps you could get your purse and go shopping with the rest of the ladies. :p

Watch out. You'll get your panties in a twist. Perhaps you could get your purse and go shopping with the rest of the ladies. :p
Yay! Shopping! I just did that. Some retail therapy. I got some gorgeous costume jewelry and some really pretty dresses.

Now you know what it's like to hear about soccer all the time!!

No tru, please continue with your story. Just like football, I can't get enough of it.

Yay! Shopping! I just did that. Some retail therapy. I got some gorgeous costume jewelry and some really pretty dresses.
Oh, go on, GT, tell us more! Colors? Designs? Patterns? Any matching pieces? How well do they compliment your jewelry? Do they match your eyes?
My blue shirt accentuates the blueness of my eyes, I really wear that color well. I'm also a fan of grays, greens, and purples.

I'm just going to say this, because apparently nobody else will.

PICS!

Now you know what it's like to hear about soccer all the time!!
Sounds good.

Soccer is pretty hard to avoid if you are not watching tv but are cycling home and the crowd keeps cheering....bleh.

I rather not.

So last night, lack of sleep from all the hooting and cheering because my country kicked a ball somewhat better than the Spanish team, though a friend of mine told me they mostly succeeded at kicking the Spaniards. Maybe they don't know what the ball looks like and got lucky, god knows.

Now, there's a massive festival nearby. Normally not a big deal. But alas, direction of the wind and it's like it's bloody nextdoor. At least that should end at midnight, so I'll just have to keep myself busy for now.

But I didn't want to. I'm going through refurbishings - the most tupsy turvy sort, a new floor in the rooms I use the most. Where everything is in. And now everything is out. I told my helpful friend to leave the computer and pc connected so I can distract myself.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High