Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Why do you have to eat Vegan food when travelling?

It's the only thing I'll know for sure doesn't have dairy in it. I'm already a basket case when I travel, no need to add more uncertainty!

I don't know the jammies song, I'll have to see what it is. I have a 7 year old boy so I know all about the upcoming season of Ninjago in GREAT detail.

Franklin that sounds so, so adorable. :)

It's going to be a slightly sad morning tomorrow. It'll be the first time is 23 years they'll be no children at home on Christmas morning.

It's the only thing I'll know for sure doesn't have dairy in it. I'm already a basket case when I travel, no need to add more uncertainty!

Can't you just say that you are lactose intollerant and can only eat stuff that doesn't have milk in it? A few of my friends are the same and they have no problems eating out.

I quite like goat's milk actually.

i GOT a pairing of "Drunken goat cheese" and Spanish wine from whole foods in the White elephant exchange today.

Whats the Quality control for this acclimation?

The Ceremony I intend to conduct is specific

But it's all good. After all...

It's from Santa.
Via a proxy...

I have 6 grandkids in the house for the next 2 days. solid and I'm just defending the pile around the tree.
:D

"I should be able to open one today"...

Last edited:
We're actually spamming faster now. Maybe we'll hit 100,000 by June?

What do you mean 'maybe'? Do the math! And make a nice chart to present your findings.

Hey, so now my three year old daughter won't stop singing the christmas jammies song. Thanks guys!

You're welcome. :yes:

I don't know the jammies song, I'll have to see what it is. I have a 7 year old boy so I know all about the upcoming season of Ninjago in GREAT detail.

I knew it. You don't even read my posts. Women! They never listen to anything you say. :p

Mashed potatoes come in all kind of shapes and tastes, I like it with carrot, garlic, turnip, cauliflower, ... so many vegetables that can go in mashed potatoes, or just keep em plain.

I like italian food aswell.
I like all kinds of foods and there isn't anything I'm allergic to or don't really like except for seafood, most of the seafood I'll eat but not really enjoy, except for a well done crispy white fish fillet, ansjovis, mackerel in a tomato sauce (or oil) if I'm craving it and the same goes for maatjes (something tipically dutch (netherlands).

Can't you just say that you are lactose intollerant and can only eat stuff that doesn't have milk in it? A few of my friends are the same and they have no problems eating out.

Restaurants are usually not the problem. However if I'm in an airport and ordering food from someone who doesn't speak English, the whole concept of "is there milk in this" becomes a game of roulette. So it's safest to just buy the boxed vegan meals or something I know can't possibly have dairy. I got stuck on my last trip to AZ eating nothing but Cliff bars and chips all day bc every single meal had cheese in it.

I knew it. You don't even read my posts. Women! They never listen to anything you say. :p

Oh dear, I'm in trouble again! I remembered someone posting it but I hadn't had time to look at it so I went and looked it up last night. I can safely say that that mom is my worst nightmare. 2 kids, huge house, everyone is super successful and skinny, yeeesh. Give me some chocolate and some cute guys to play diablo with and I'm a happy girl! :)

GT! You can come over here and play with my chocolate, if ya wanna! :yes:

Oh Loz, I bet you can get camel milk chocolate! I've seen that on Amazon and it's supposed to be great for people with dairy allergies. If you got me camel milk chocolate (and I LIKED it) I'd be yours forever! Or at least until you ran out of chocolate. :p

Oh Loz, I bet you can get camel milk chocolate! I've seen that on Amazon and it's supposed to be great for people with dairy allergies. If you got me camel milk chocolate (and I LIKED it) I'd be yours forever! Or at least until you ran out of chocolate. :p

You just cannot buy that kind of loyalty.

Well, ah, actually, you can only buy that kind of loyalty. I like it! :yes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High