Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Today my younger daughter received confirmation that she has been accepted into her Masters degree, once again I am a proud parent. Unfortunately my older daughter has had to decline the offer to do her Honours year because of ill-health.

Today my younger daughter received confirmation that she has been accepted into her Masters degree, once again I am a proud parent. Unfortunately my older daughter has had to decline the offer to do her Honours year because of ill-health.

Yay - what is she studying at masters level?

and ouch :( - I hope it is not too serious? I think you mentioned that you daughters have the same condition as your wife?

*Hugs all around*

Only 7 to 8 christmas and newyears parties to go to this year, beats the hell out of the 17 ones from 2 years ago.

Yay - what is she studying at masters level?

and ouch :( - I hope it is not too serious? I think you mentioned that you daughters have the same condition as your wife?

She's studying adolescent health and wellbeing at university of Melbourne and yes, both my girls have the condition that my wife has.

Only 7 to 8 christmas and newyears parties to go to this year, beats the hell out of the 17 ones from 2 years ago.

You still up to 17 parties or has age caught up with you?

I'm still up to it and can do it, I just prefer not to.
4 days of christmas food and drinks, then 2 days work, then 4 days of the same food and drinks again, then 3 days of work then 3 days of the same food and drinks, before those first 4 days and after those 3 days there where some more but not so close to each other.

Its just to much to be fun anymore.

Next year I'll be old, I'll turn 30 the 13th of june next year :) I'll be 18 with 12 years of experience then :)

Actually I'm not really bothered by my age its funny though to see people near me that turn 30 aswell freaking out about it, so hilarious even more funny if you stress that you'll be 30 next year and that it totally doesn't bother you (I tend to do it with loads of sarcasm and screaming).

It was awesome. The mashed potatoes got ruined because my brother decided he didnt want milk in them.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

And come over here for a taste of a traditional Norwegian christmas dinner ( or pizza, if I fail) tomorrow too. ;)

*wine please*

*cuddles Zokar and bar*

We are going to have pecan pie and coconut ice cream. I'm making the turkey again this year. Are you really in a hotel by yourself on Christmas?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High