Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I can understand that it is 'easier,' but I still strongly disagree with it. The people he knows may not know many vegetarians, and will believe that vegetarians can eat chicken. Simply, it doesn't cross their mind and they don't consider it, so the misconceptions get reinforced. They will then ask vegetarians if chicken is okay, and even pork and other meats. He's contributing to the misconceptions and stupid questions we get asked. Tell him that for me, please. :)

I think it is more specifically that if we are going out and people ask him dietary requirements, he'll say vegetarian. As he'd rather have vegetables, then risk other meat (religious reasons). Also when I say he eats chicken, it is very very rare. Also I don't really see your point TBH, I'd have thought vegetarian is fairly self explanatory. Most of his friends (if they see him eat chicken) say wait .... I thought you are a vegetarian, why are you eating chicken? His response, is that he explains he is not a vegetarian he just only eats vegetables and chicken for religious reasons.

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

Actually kinda warm this weekend. 65 on Sunday. It was 67 today.

that is really really cold, like winter temperature.

Edit: I love Married with children. When i was younger my brother and me watched it so often we could even tell what they were gonna say before they said it.

THAT explains alot!

that is really really cold, like winter temperature.

It's winter over there!

Can't sleep. Had the day off today and slept for about 10 hours. Seems to have messed up my sleeping schedule. I don't usually sleep that long. Usually I wake up after 5-7 hours whenever I go to sleep. Less if I go to bed late though. Looks like I'll be having a bad day tomorrow. :(

*wine with sleeping pill please*

Jcakes said:
His response, is that he explains he is not a vegetarian he just only eats vegetables and chicken for religious reasons.
Okay, he sounds like one of the good ones. The bolded part was left out in regards to your friend, and so it was information I was not aware of. :) In that case, he's not creating ambiguity for the term vegetarian, as he's explaining his diet.
I've only met non-vegetarian vegetarians who will continue saying they are vegetarian, but it's okay for them to eat meat, thus creating the idea that other vegetarians are allowed to eat meat as well.

I'd have thought vegetarian is fairly self explanatory
You'd think that, but that's the problem. It isn't. If you're vegetarian, people will still ask if you can eat numerous meats, even after saying "no meat or animal at all."

[youtube]vKaN0IPJeyU[/youtube]

It's around 66 fahrenheit here - that's 19 degrees celcius and cloudy, so on the cool side at the moment.

And about the vegetarian discussion. I've had a mostly vegetarian diet for 12-14 years. I did eat a bit of fish and didn't make a fuss about sauces. I always told people that I don't eat meat, but would just eat the veggies and potatoes with sauce. Most asked if they should serve me something else and were really considerate. I turned that down as it was really fine for me to eat everything but the meat. It felt more like those inviting me were thinking more about what I wouldn't eat than I did. I think they very well knew what a vegetarian was and were rather on the cautious side when I said I didn't eat meat and counted me as one of those veggie lovers. ;)

One of my daughters eats very little meat, not for moral reasons, but because she doesn't like the texture. She'll eat everything from the "magical animal" and chicken, but other than sausages and processed meats that's about it.

*serves wine with sleeping pill

*serves Dew

Almost done with this first draft of the Final Tax Memo.

One of my daughters eats very little meat, not for moral reasons, but because she doesn't like the texture. She'll eat everything from the "magical animal" and chicken, but other than sausages and processed meats that's about it.

what is this magical animal? is it me?

I'm pursuing an all chocolate diet. My doc is horrified but I've never been happier. :p

you're diet consists of me?...

sounds good to me!

is this a conspiracy???

Where is MOAR!!! I need her help.... no, that's probably a bad idea :(

*vanishes* (leaves behind a trail of chocolate... perhaps)

what is this magical animal? is it me?

you're diet consists of me?...

is this a conspiracy???

Where is MOAR!!! I need her help.... no, that's probably a bad idea :(

*vanishes* (leaves behind a trail of chocolate... perhaps)

Yum yum all Zokar diet. Even more horrifying and delicious.

We miss kegs to much and are filling in the blanks.

NSFWS warning
insect_plate_l.jpg

Now I might have bugsed somed people and hopefully GT aswell.

Why are bugs NSFW? Bugs are somewhat relevant to my work, although, I shouldn't get to sidetracked by them.

*cuddles bar for cuddles sake*
*cuddles empty air where bandie was moments before*

I didn't type NSFW now did I? I typed NSFWS which stands for Not Safe For Weak Stomachs.

I think you need glasses!

*Spanks all around*

I did wonder what that extra S was for. I haven't heard "NSFWS" before. XD I just thought it was a random typo, and if not, I'd find out sooner or later. ^.^

*cuddles kamap*

I have heard the sentence "Not Safe For Weak Stomachs" before so I thought lets shorten it, which turned out better then suspected!

*cuddles drystan but when its starting to get akward doesn't let go*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High