Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

'BB = breaking bad'

Ok, without sending me to a google/wiki page, what is the summarised story behind breaking bad? Why is it so popular?

I haven't seen the last few episodes yet, but BB is the most intnese show I've ever seen. It's about getting lost in actions that started as good intentions. And horrible, horrible consequences, where - usually - innocent people end up paying for mistakes (or simply passivenss (is that a word?)) of others.
And I like to think that it is so popular because of the quality :)

Chemistry teacher with a wife and a 2nd kid on the way learns he has lung cancer and wont be living for much longer, to make sure his family isn't poor and gets into financial trouble when he dies, he starts making meth and selling it.

That everything I know so far cause I haven't seen any episode.

Excellent show for binge watching. I've heard it described as a novel for TV, and I think that's a good description.

I haven't seen the last few episodes yet, but BB is the most intnese show I've ever seen. It's about getting lost in actions that started as good intentions. And horrible, horrible consequences, where - usually - innocent people end up paying for mistakes (or simply passivenss (is that a word?)) of others.

That's actually a really good explanation. :p

Its the feel good story of the year!*

*Except for Hank.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I wish I had a more stable internet connection... Or just a offline mode for D3..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High