Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yea, nice day indeed. Shame I had to work, but I'm done now, and if I could make that much every Saturday I'd probably always work them.

New back tyre on the bike today plus new brake pads all around. Still have a bit of life in the old pads so I'll keep them for emergencies.

Had a serious wtf moment when I found that I couldn't get the front wheel spindle out because it wouldn't clear the front paddock stand. I've done this dozens of times before so I was very puzzled and not even slightly happy. Finally worked out what i did differently this time from every previous job and it was all fine then.

Dew please, but a 50/50 mix with fresh-squeezed orange juice (with bits). Thankee sai :yes:

Preview edit: could I also have a vanilla milkshake - Kelis just popped up on iTunes :nod:

I hate the bits.

They actually serve that very concoction at taco bell during breakfast. Never tried it though.

I wonder what the chances are of a taco bell opening near me by tomorrow morning :no:

Move? I've been moving all day. :nod:

Are taco bells motion-sensor activated then? :nod:

Argh, humanity. Again, a list of 'banned names.' Why does the odd human think that these are good names. Why do they think that this won't cause the child pain and suffering, or not even realise just how stupid this is?

One part of this odd read:

"Still, some quirky names do make it through." [...] "and OK'd the names "Violence" and "Number 16 Bus Shelter.""

What the ****?! Number 16 Bus Shelter? Where the poor kid was conceived, since the idiot parents didn't even get a motel room?

Some people apparently shouldn't be parents!

Can't sleep tonight. My own fault I guess. Slept for an hour on the couch in the evening and had a cola afterwards. Coffein after about 4-5pm is never a good idea for me. :(

*wine please*

*cuddles Drystan*

New Zealand....this explains everything. :p

But yea, people shouldn't be parents.

On a lighter parenting note: my daughter got mad because I told her it was time to eat dinner. Then she accidentally shot herself in the eye with a Nerf gun. It was pretty hilarious and it took all I had not to bust out laughing.

I'm not exactly sure why she did it. She had just loaded it and for whatever reason said she now had to unload it. She then looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High