Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Nearly, but not quite. I definitely feel it though, and have released most of it b

Never mind. Had a little one there. I thought I released it by laughing at the idea. And a second time.

I am very (and a third) easily coaxed into yawning. If I notice (4th) anyone (I feel like I can't get a good yawn out now, but they're half there - ahh that was a good one,) I will respond by yawning.

On topic, I don't fart a lot, unless I need to get rid of something. But yesterday/the day before, I didn't need to remove anything from my body but (yawn) had quite a lot of gas (no odour). Not sure if my diet changed periodically, but it was definitely different. (yawn - a good one too!)

That's it for now - going to heat up some pasta, before I yawn again.

I remember in French class we were reading Le Petite Prince and we had read the word yawn in French and i noticed people were yawning a lot. I didn't know what it was until a bit later and made the connection. ofc, most everyone else knew more french then me so they probably had understood it as they were reading.

I remember in French class we were reading Le Petite Prince and we had read the word yawn in French and i noticed people were yawning a lot. I didn't know what it was until a bit later and made the connection. ofc, most everyone else knew more french then me so they probably had understood it as they were reading.

Reading le petit prince in french was annoying, kind of made me realised that my high school french was not good enough to read a childrens book .......

Reading le petit prince in french was annoying, kind of made me realised that my high school french was not good enough to read a childrens book .......
I was a poor student at the time, but I just coasted through the full high school series of French classes and learned almost nothing. I know others in the class were able to read along and speak, but I knew very little by the end.

Oh my!
Well, just let me just break out my Face of Caring and - ohthat'srioghtIdon'thaveone! Oops!

Well I never, hmph! *Calls neighborhood society to complain like a biatch*

I'm infamous for my quantity and quality of gas I release.

I haven't yawned while reading these posts, my willpower is strong.

It would also take the gas out of it.

I suggest you try it. :yes:

I don't know that it's safe to take 24/7. Maybe we could find some penguins to test it out on.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High