Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I don't think I can stand any more Pinde killings. At least for tonight. 500 more scheduled for tomorrow. *sigh*

Grisu is also Italian then.

And kestegs-old is still a youngling age.

*grabs a glass of wine*

bobcox2 said:
*random string of letters/numbers which Thy editted*
Drystan said:
We playing Bingo or Battleships?
Either way, that might be against the rules.]

Lol - I meant "against the rules of bingo or battleships (IE - bombing the whole board instead of one area at a time.)" Not against forum rules.

@kestegs - can't use blog spot as one word in the forums. Links to them get "********" out. I've run into that problem quite a few times... :)
I've come across that one. Good stuff.

Yes, you cab always do that :p

I'm gonna try to get everything moved out of my old shop today. /sigh

Cab I?

Moving sucks

Neil Armstrong passed away today. I feel bereaved.

Didn't realise that is sad :(

We'll see. We have a party for her tonight, so I imagine I'll here about it there.

Oh you'll here about it? Is that something you do with an alot.

I know. Now you read the rules. Mostly #1. It's probably number 1 because it's the most important.

I didn't actually realize it was from blog spot when I posted it :p

Silly stegs

I didn't die!

I just acted like it was no big deal. I do actually feel bad though. I'm a bad son.

Yo thugs. What's the hap up in here? Been slow on the forums tonight. Everyone been out at the fleshworld bars?

Pizza geyser would be disgusting yo. I imagine a slurry of pureed marinara, crust, pepperoni, and cheese dribbling out in chunks with a light pink hue. Just put a little caesar's next door and I'd be happy. 5 bucks for a pizza man. Just gotta eat it before it gets cold because it literally turns into cardboard at that point.

I like slow in the bar; means only 3 pages to go through instead of 13...

Anyway: update on the pork! it turned out both good and bad I think. It cooked for so long that the texture of it was supersmooth! Falling apart is only the beginning of describing it. Which was exactly what I was looking for. The flavour was somewhat lacking. I realise now that 2T chilipowder probably means 2 tablespoons and not 2 teaspoons.. Also I used too much water when cooking it so I couldn't really let the liquid soak in as it should instead I had to pour it out.

All in all I will make it again and better :)

The past weeks in RL has been somewhat complicated and I will perhaps rant about that in the beacon when I am tired enough for it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High