Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Heh, nothing beats the "Let's drop something about my birthday today" to get moar love!!! :D

Did the same with my neighbours: Dropped by with my daughter for a chat and got 3 or 4 calls from friends congratulating me until my neighbours said: "Wait, is it your birthday today?" :)

Now back to drinking wine and playing D2!

Happy birthday, Grisu.

May your drops be orange and your wine, large.

Huge congrats! I hope and think that you will find a Tyreal's tonight :)

And you and Moar are RL friends???

Lol, no. His name and avatar are from a kids tv series which was aired when I was a kid. Therefore my comment. ;)

Well, the trick is: Moar grew up with Grisu, but Grisu didn't grow up with Moar...so what does this tell us, pupils?

The wine was ample, Thyiad, thanks...I'm glad I can still post without embarrassing myself...does that mean I need to drink more? (Moar???)

That said, I didn't find Tyrael's today, because I won't try anymore (wine + HC = :hang:), but let's hope for tomorrow! :smug:

And yes, kestegs, I was actually surprised myself I got the calls...my best friend forgot me though :badteeth:

Anyways, I'm off to bed! More of me tomorrow! Good night bar!

Well I just realized I never called my mom on her birthday. And that makes two years in a row. Sigh.

D2 never gave me anything on my birthday, so I'm going that D3 will turn over a new leaf in that department.

Neil Armstrong, that's really too bad :(

Well I just realized I never called my mom on her birthday. And that makes two years in a row. Sigh.

And you still live?
I get a call every time the day before mom/dad/grandparents/uncle/aunt has their birthday so I won't forget. Forgot grandma once since I had unexpected overtime and got to hear that for a whole year...

morning bar!

i am terrible at birthdays, so i make a big effort for christmas because at least then i can send everything on the same day :p

well i can't hang out in the bar as long as pindle hasn't given me a decent item yet

if feel like i played d2 the complete day (okay i actually did with a short stop when i got a new fridge)

still no pindle love for me - i will du the last runs now and then head to the bed - my brain is mush i think

hmm neil armstrong

well 82 is rather old - and he is one of those people , who can be described as having had a fulfilled life

Yeah, my attendance is also low because i'm hittin' up the tunnels to try and regain first or second place. somehow kimppi and frozzzen both passes me again -_-

Happy birthday Grisu!

Evening Bar.

*serves iced Dew

*sets geyser and fountain back to normal.

*serves geyser Dew

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High