Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Night stegs.

@Pharphis: You should change your location to Zod God.

that's not a location!

i'm now waiting for the zod god host to beg Elly to change my title to zod god, as he said he would.

I don't think she will somehow.

I just played foosball for two hours. Well, not me the whole time, me and a bunch of friends. It was the best time I've had since I've been back. Bringing the table was definitely a good idea.

Could Abbyone slide me a Dew?

Here is a Dew.

/thanks be to Abby

*appears via home waypoint

Night Bar.

*serves another round of Iced Dew

*leaves Dew on counter

*vanishes

Night guys / gals / crepes.

I've had to do a number of on-line surveys for class this evening. One of them being Teaching Perspective Profile, it examines your teaching philosophy and compares it to common educational philosophies. In a ranking from a maximum of 45 (you strong agree with the philosophy) to a minimum of 9 (you strong disagree with the philosophy), guess who got a 9 on the "social reform" educational philosophy? :smug:

I've had to do a number of on-line surveys for class this evening. One of them being Teaching Perspective Profile, it examines your teaching philosophy and compares it to common educational philosophies. In a ranking from a maximum of 45 (you strong agree with the philosophy) to a minimum of 9 (you strong disagree with the philosophy), guess who got a 9 on the "social reform" educational philosophy? :smug:

Are you an ed major? I'm music ed. All finished though. Glad I don't have to do those sorts of classes anymore. The last thing I did was write my philosophy of education.

This is my first time posting here. Is there something special I get? I keep hearing about this "dew" that everyone is talking about....

Passes ND a Dew.

good question ND dew is something to drink

*takes a glass of dew and puts a bootle of nice white wine on the bar for moar*

i still dont know what dew exactly is but its a fluid - could be motoroil -but everyones drinks it here - so do I

Dew = mountain dew. Thanks to Pman the choice is Dew or Crab Juice (EU's get wine).

I love human nature. Last week 8 out of 10 students attended the virtual class, this week 2 out of 10 students attended. Why? They we told that the virtual class sessions were not compulsory.

Heelllllooooo baaaaarrr!

Missed you guys since thursday what with my fair lady returning from holiday, how have things gone over the weekend? The usual dew and spam overload? I hope so ;)

Who is serving? I want a dew from Kitteh!!!!

Strong tea and something sweet please.

I have to go shopping and there are a number of issues with this:
1) I don't like going outside
2) I hate crowds
3) I'm skint
4) Re-read 1 and 2.

I've got butterfiles in my stomach just thinking about going. :(

EDIT:
Before anyone mentions deliveries; that's ok if it's dry stuff but meat I want to see. Wish I could join a wholesaler but I can't find one that doesn't require business invoices. Be great for stuff like loo rolls, dishwasher tabs etc. Sigh.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High