Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Awww, kitteh thinks I look stupid!

*leaves breathes in only nitrogen for a few minutes*

As you can see, I'm wearing a lab coat, which guarantees intelligence. Also, you can't see this, but underneath I am wearing a green shirt with jesus on it riding a raptor!

You are certainly higher than a kite! Everybody knows he's riding a dragon!!!

My cousin is in Ontario right now for a year studying (I think it is Ontario). And she's your age. What's your number? :whistling:

Which university are you at? My cousin is at the bilingual one. Don't remember the name. I helped her with writing her applications and was a bit confused why there were two in the same city or so.

Which university are you at? My cousin is at the bilingual one. Don't remember the name. I helped her with writing her applications and was a bit confused why there were two in the same city or so.

2 universities in the same city? Could have easily been Waterloo/Laurier, in the city of waterloo. But if you count colleges as university I have no idea. I actually just transferred from waterloo in the winter, so I could be here with my gf! (Not as bad as that sounds).

I'm in Guelph, going to the university of Guelph, now.

Liquid nitrogen transfer is almost complete!

Howdy, Garnier!
I somehow don't know anything about London :p

Had to go and check. Carleton University is where she got in. University of Ottawa and University of Western Ontario were the other choices. I think 2 of those where in the same city. I remember that I was confused. But then I was just helping her with the English, so I didn't google it. ;)

correct me if i am wrong
but is moar trying to set up parphis with her cousin?

maybe i should post pictures of me doing stuff with crazy dangerous chemicals as well

darn i dont have any dangerous chemicals

correct me if i am wrong
but is moar trying to set up parphis with her cousin?

maybe i should post pictures of me doing stuff with crazy dangerous chemicals as well

darn i dont have any dangerous chemicals

You are quite correct. But pharphis has a girlfriend...

She'll be back inGermany in a year. Maybe you should change one of your subjects to Chemistry? I studied German, Chemistry and Biology for teaching. We had mad fun in the Chemistry lab sessions. ;)

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Look, I worked for 3 hours without using the forums!

Pharphy is getting high! I saw it!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High