Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

nice omg .

omg nice.

haha see wat i did there.

You are all asses! I get back today, I click a random bar page number, to try find the first post since I left, and find this: "Today, 00:52"

Each page is 20 posts, and I skipped back 8 pages. That's 160 posts, TODAY alone! Not even mentioning four days ago when I left. Thanks a lot guys.
I'll grab whatever drink possible. As strong as it can be. I'll need it, even if I just skim those pages...

*goes off to skim-read god knows how many pages of spam*
I'll be back with some news later tonight.

Noodle said:
Not my forum - don't want to step on Thy's toes, out of respect.
Awww, I missed something. So far, most of it is boring. People farting, someone dancing and a smoke grenade being let off so people could safely get a drink.

Edit: Oh, just an advertisement bot. And double post! Oops.

Wow, I'm kinda bored of reading posts. Seriously, you guys made 500 posts in four days.

Didn't read it all, but skimmed every post. Most of it was spam, a little bit of rugby/soccer/football debate, drinks, Penelope in the bar, muttonchops, etc. I still cannot believe you guys posted 160 posts in one day.
MFO has begun apparently. Good luck to those participating. And, since you'll be even more insane afterwards, just remember, you owe me money (and lewt.)

And, to Kitteh's Ber's... Hax & Gieb hax! I N33D 'NEEGMA!

Nearly done skimming spam.

Oh, and someone doing "something involuntary." There's always this type of talk too.

Oh, and someone doing "something involuntary." There's always this type of talk too.
Yea..

tEwBe.jpg

OK?

@Bob - XD.

Normally when we work away, we get separate hotel rooms. I got a little surprised when I found out I had to share a room... She took the double bed too!

[/runaway]

Serious news. Well, nothing too serious. On my way home, another car gave my car a little nudge. The amount of damage was so minute, that if I did it against a poll or something, it's honestly not enough for me to bother getting it touched up. Mostly just took off some paint, however, since someone else did it, I'll be getting it looked at tomorrow. Get a quote to touch up the paint. We'll see anyway.
On a busy road, two lane road right before some traffic lights, with an additional turning lane, the turning lane often overflows onto one of the straight lane. Cars often pull out slightly to go around the blockage, usually slightly into the flowing lane.
Some woman misjudged the size of her car as I was going past, and as she pulled out slightly early, nudged the back of my car ever so slightly. I didn't even feel it, however, heard some slight grind on the side-back of my car.
As said, not much damage, just paint-job, but we'll see what some people say for the cost. I've got her licence, number plate, phone, so after getting a quote, will give her a call and see if she's got a place she wants a quote from. Then get insurance details etc off her, and hopefully, she'll be a decent person about it, and it'll be resolved quickly.

Only 500 posts? We'll try harder next time!

And in slightly related news: I'm number 1.

I'm real sure that nobody completed a runeword grail back in pre 1.13 :p

I believe that scrcrw was the first to do it here.

Morning bandie.

kestegs - No one's got more posts anymore? oO' You are the forums!

I am going away again early next week, so you can give it a go then. Just need to beat ~160 posts in one day. :D

Must remember, no :grin: smiley :(

Only 500 posts? We'll try harder next time!

And in slightly related news: I'm number 1.

I'm real sure that nobody completed a runeword grail back in pre 1.13 :p

I believe that scrcrw was the first to do it here.

Now we just get Thy to delete a few OT threads and we'll be all good :)

Just deleting this one would be pretty devastating to that number :p

Alright Dry, challenge accepted!

Just deleting this one would be pretty devastating to that number :p

Alright Dry, challenge accepted!

it'd be devastating to me as well :)

kestegs has a strange ability - he can talk in all OT topics at the same time. I tried to refresh 2 threads and talk on them - I just mix threads in my head. How?

(I should be running now...)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High