Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

^Aww :(
Still, it was one fo the most stylish ways you can go about doing it. We've had people fake-claim cop (NK VI - kestegs) and that's about it from what I know. I know Jcakes just played scummy the first game I was in so he could lock himself.

He was pretty funny. I knew he was bluffing on the bomb part, so I was laughing at Mal and CG and Gory dancing around being the last one. I guess he won, but winning as a VI is like being the latest guy to marry Kim Kardashian; nobody cares and you realize it was hardly worth it roughly 8 minutes after it happens.

He played CG so well it wasn't even funny, hell he played all of us mafia well (Me, Mal, CG all came out smelling the worse for wear).

^Aww :(
Still, it was one fo the most stylish ways you can go about doing it. We've had people fake-claim cop (NK VI - kestegs) and that's about it from what I know. I know Jcakes just played scummy the first game I was in so he could lock himself.

Yeah it is not too hard to win as a VI. Mine was kind of difficult in that I had to die D2.

He played CG so well it wasn't even funny, hell he played all of us mafia well (Me, Mal, CG all came out smelling the worse for wear).
I guess for you guys the consequences were a bit more serious, given there were so very few of you.

Yes indeed, and townies generally are willing to take the risk on the bomb. If I wasn't mafia, I would likely have voted him.

i am trying to logg onto hamachi in preparation and it just pops up with a little box saying "failed to connect to engine" after a while, do you knwo what this is?

ok i got it working are you there?

do i need to do anything other than have hamachi open,turn firewall off and start d2 tcip? i dont have to link hamachi and D2 in any way?

mal's firewall is off? muahaha

pffft how big could new zealand be?

Firewall is back on anyways, it seems me and kitteh cannot connect to each other EVER!

any other takers on helping me b4 i start leveling her the slow way?

i would but after my restart i think my highest lvl was 57

well a lvl 57 would get me through normal... And normal takes over 1/2 of the time for me.

Alternatively i could send you a character to use and you could delete her when it's done.

If you have the time i would really apreciate it

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High