Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'm almost at a decent lvl, almost got the gear... I just need to sign up and reach pindle :whistling:.

I am sure someone would rush you if you asked them.

ask cakes. make it awkward

I don't have any D2 characters :)

cps ur a noob

Noodle totally deserved it.

Yeah, always ask the person who suggested that "someone can probably help"

Well when I say I don't have characters, I don't have characters capable of rushing. All of them are fairly gimped HC tournament characters.

I am too. I kind of want to host one myself, have an idea for a themed one (but given they have all been themed recently it might wait).

I know that if I ever host one I will make it crazy stupid. I've heard the "everyone is a bus driver" thing mentioned a few times. I want to do something like that.

Everyone an SK.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am sure someone would rush you if you asked them.

Yeah, but I kinda needed to do it myself, since I'll use MFO to level my pvp sorc (there'll be a mat thread with story, someday).

Btw, I got it! I'm MFO material now! Pindle already died a couple few times :jig:

@Pharphis: The funniest I heard was OMGs Idea for a mafia game. "Everyone is a VT".

Essentially OMG as mod choses a person at random to kill each night (some nights chosing 2 people) and then watches the chaos. Finally when it is down to 3 people he reveals the truth and laughs at everyone.

The ultimate mafia trolling.

@Pharphis: The funniest I heard was OMGs Idea for a mafia game. "Everyone is a VT".

Essentially OMG as mod choses a person at random to kill each night (some nights chosing 2 people) and then watches the chaos. Finally when it is down to 3 people he reveals the truth and laughs at everyone.

The ultimate mafia trolling.

Oh man, that's fantastic.

I would like to at least do a game that could be won by someone :p

3-way tie with 3 SKs left targeting each other ;)

You could make the kills only happen to those who mention the mod directly by name or saying "mod" or something, too. They would never get it.

Ok, I want to actually come up with a real one (sort of).
I'm too lazy for themes

Note to self: Never play an omg-hosted game.
Second note to self: Always lynch omg. Always.

I must say I found OMG really funny in the last game :)

Yes, his performance was amazing. My first game with him, too.

I know nothing of anyone in the community, so I'd be useless towards the theme :p

Actually, I don't know much about anything that's themed. I'm just not interested in most movies/games/shows. Oops.

zomg I just thought of this amazing role. zomg zomg zomg.

zomg zomg zomg!!!

there's so much hurt in it and it makes for the perfect moderator turn on.

He was pretty funny. I knew he was bluffing on the bomb part, so I was laughing at Mal and CG and Gory dancing around being the last one. I guess he won, but winning as a VI is like being the latest guy to marry Kim Kardashian; nobody cares and you realize it was hardly worth it roughly 8 minutes after it happens.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High