Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Just thought I'd stop by and have a quick drink with old friends! :D

Hope yer keepin well and the recent forum problems dissolve soon.
Be well :drink:

<Walks in with blood streaming out of a cut on my scalp>
The bouncer seems to have called his brothers to help out. All three at once and still dropped nothing, what do they want?
Barkeep, a hot chocolate for me and some ice for my head thanks. Not only did Baal cut it open, I've been running it stupid for the last two days after going back to school for the final year of high school. Only two days and it's already hard!
<Turns around and see's the pinball machine>
No .... NO!! Not YOU!!! ANYONE BUT YOU!!!
<Runs and hides beneath the pool table, which also re-materialised>

Seryant said:
<Walks in with blood streaming out of a cut on my scalp>
The bouncer seems to have called his brothers to help out. All three at once and still dropped nothing, what do they want?
Barkeep, a hot chocolate for me and some ice for my head thanks. Not only did Baal cut it open, I've been running it stupid for the last two days after going back to school for the final year of high school. Only two days and it's already hard!
<Turns around and see's the pinball machine>
No .... NO!! Not YOU!!! ANYONE BUT YOU!!!
<Runs and hides beneath the pool table, which also re-materialised>
@sp glad you could visit us :D

*gives seryant a new rubber maul to play with on the pinball machine*

have fun

*enters the place, a broken and charred guitar in one hand, a Rockstopper in the other.*

OK, I thought it was a nice idea, just play a little good ol' blues outside, and, you know, make some change to relief Durf's credit card.

DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED OUT THERE? The most amazing story, the squid... hey, darts!

*Throws the guitar to the thrash, while the eyes shine at those little pointy toys*

lone_wolf said:
@sp glad you could visit us :D

*gives seryant a new rubber maul to play with on the pinball machine*

have fun

<Holds hammer and giggles>
It's time for some fun!
<Leaps at the pinball machine, swinging the rubber maul down, and gets a swift backhand from Ravenforce3's Iron Golem, sending me crashing into the ground>
Ouch ... I can do that too!
<Turns the rubber maul into a ..er, rubber golem, who melts after standing too close to the fire>
... I didn't want to fight the pinball machine anyway, I'd only win again!
<Runs to the other side of the bar and hides behind a chair>

*Materializes in the dark corner next to the loo, that suddenly contains a waypoint*
*Walks over to bar*

Barman, a beer please. Carling black label. And make it a pint!

Anybody want to play some darts?

No, I don't want to Bring Up Memorial Post, that's a rediculous accusation!

Arragh!

*kicks old calendar* Stupid time keeps running away.

*'ports into the bar, walks over, casually tosses a dart over--it hits the outer rim of the board*

Ah, such is my luck. ^_^; Barkeep, I'll take a Heineken. Coldest you have, please.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm finally getting all the snow I wanted for Christmas...and I'm in great earnest for Spring.

*walks over to the claw machine, grabs a Baal plushie*

*plushie squeaks "My brudders wiw nod hab died in bvain"*

Who'd they get for seiyuu for this guy? A four-year-old?

*walks over to the dartboards with it, ducking in case someone's taking their turn*

Here ya go. New bait. I'd go check out the pinball machine, but it appears Seryant has an irrational fear of them. *looks at the dented pinball machine and a heavily-breathing Seryant, bearing a rubber hammer*

TwoPaws,
Shalakshmiyin

*looks at the Baal plushie* That's just wierd. Lemme try.

*goes over to the claw machine and pulls out a Corpsefire doll*

*plushie squeeks "braaaaaaains...."*

Ok, you win. Now, what am I gonna do with a zombie doll?

Shalakshmiyin said:
Here ya go. New bait. I'd go check out the pinball machine, but it appears Seryant has an irrational fear of them. *looks at the dented pinball machine and a heavily-breathing Seryant, bearing a rubber hammer*

TwoPaws,
Shalakshmiyin

I do not!
<The pinball machine makes a loud noise and I fall off my chair>
... That was completely unconnected to the machine! I'm just unco-ordinated!

*A portal opens, winks out then reopens about 6 feet in the air parallel to the ground. then dumps out a strange figure*

OUCH!! looks like the portal network is still playing up...

*looks around* i thought there was a jukebox in this place?? oh well

Barkeep, Stolichanya vodka thanks.

*walks in with smoke rising from his totally crisped furs*

I don't know where the bouncer is but his twin just tried to fry my barb. Happily, he failed. :D

*Jumps on a table as ash falls all around*

Drinks for everyone. I have surpassed my previous HC best by a landslide and I'm buying.
If anyone sees Seryant I brought him this Great Maul of Pinball Doom. The lizard dropped it. :xsmile:

Barkeep, I'll take my usual celebratory whiskey with a splash. Make it a Laphroigh. I can't get any smokier than I already am.

Cheers and g'night

* voice materialises out of nowhere.

Hmm, things seem to be happening in here.

* Remembers to take of cloak of invisibility.

Just had to use that to sneak past the barman.

Seeing as I've got a bit of a bug in my throat, I'll have to have a cleansing Guinness.

It's good to see that we're all recovering from losing all our threads. Keep up the fun!

well i need a xider because i will soon buy books that i mostl likely will read once and then never again

*trudges in, using her Salamander for support*

Oio! *sigh*

Barkeep, I'll take a fuzzy navel...something citrusy and invigorating. I'll just take that one, followed up by some pineapple juice, if I could? Thanks.

I now have a full understanding of why Sorcs are sometimes known as the "MF Class". Phyrria's been doing gold runs in Act I NM to compensate for her FDM (Frequent Death-er Miles) used in the past few game sessions. (Also wanted to test out the Shael-Amn-Shael'd Hone Sundan for my merc. Along with copious amounts of gold (once I hit it up to p3), I've found the following in three runs tonight...only the last of which found me in the infamous Pit:

Isenhart's Case
Arcanna's Deathwand
Gorefoot
Blacktongue
Ripsaw
Boneflesh
Hawkmail
Arctic Binding
Lance of Yaggai

Okay, so they're all low-level items. Still, I'm not used to farming all this stuff when I head out in the morning for a gold run. *grins* I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of them from the very first run out, as it's been an interesting day today. However, I'm nearly back on my feet after being in debt (thanks to Death. Grrrrr... :grrr:

Well, I'm off to my little corner to kick back and enjoy my drinks and my finds. :D

TwoPaws,
Shalakshmiyin

*throws his fifth Windhammer into a bin marked "Donations For The Needy"* I like this maul, but damnit, does it have to drop every other time I kill Meph?

*dismisses a barb that followed him in who was carrying the maul and a few other things* Nice kid, but the "Hulk Smash!" mentality is gonna be the end of him. Barkeep, a round on me to celebrate my own stupidity. I now know why you don't attempt to do Hell on P8 unless you're crazy. (Read: MS/LE/CE Quill Rat boss slaughtered my paladin. This is yet another reason I don't play HC that often.)

Be happy that you're not getting Isenharts, Ravenforce. I'm sure there's plenty of people around here who would be happy to relieve you of that Windhammer.

Still, I'm churning through this week, which isn't looking great, as I could be coming down with a cold - quite annoying at this time of the year, and what I get for not sleeping enough.

So I'll have to hang around here for long enough to drown the virus - in Guinness, of course.

*walk slowly into the bar*

my first time in... it looks nice here... a lot of good people, nice to chatter with...

*orders a coke to start with* thx, barkeeper :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High