Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Haha - Pony site with a story: Hasbro puts ponies out to pasture, about Hasbro cancelling My Little Pony due to adult fans creating unwanted, inappropriate material that places the company/show in a light not suited towards the target audience. Claims of mail from parents claiming their kids had looked up MLP, and found rule #34 images etc etc, and thus were cancelling it.

Had me going for a minute, until I realised that silly people live in the past, and while it was in fact posted on April 2nd, some people haven't yet realised that, and decided to try trolling others for some reason...

I also had doubts, as web filtering is not the responsibility of the company, but of the parents, and, as long as they're making money from the material/toys produced, they're happy. Oh, and an easy word spelt incorrectly, which while does happen in papers, is much more likely from trollolols.

On that note, I love omgwtf's troll attempt. Why doesn't he visit for a well deserved beer. I was going to post on Thy's wall that I laughed, and it was a good post, but she has no wall.

On that note, I love omgwtf's troll attempt. Why doesn't he visit for a well deserved beer. I was going to post on Thy's wall that I laughed, and it was a good post, but she has no wall.

there is no wall

edit: Also you got trollololed hard. Serves you right pony man :D

The wall is a lie. Thus, the wall is a cake.
Hardly trolled: within 20-30 secs, I was suspicious, and within one minute (before I even finished reading,) I knew it was fake. Others took much longer, and had to read through comments saying things like 'Shopped... I can tell because of the pixels' etc.

Fair enough, I almost got trolled by Muggs :D

Muggs? Not muggs.com, unless you've joined a dating website... What April Fools joke was it?
Do you often look for April fools jokes on April 1st, and fall for a couple on April 2nd due to us being in front of most of the world, or do you realise April 2nd is when most websites post it for us?

Muggs one of the incgamers memebers, hangs out in the DoE. He posted something about cancelling his preorder, I half thought he was serious then realsed that April 2nd was his April 1st. And yes I get caught out by differing dates.

omg's troll attempt?

FoE - if that isn't a troll attempt, check the main SPF page atm for a post by OMG which has been closed by Thyiad.

FoE - if that isn't a troll attempt, check the main SPF page atm for a post by OMG which has been closed by Thyiad.

Yeah I think FoE must have missed it :D

I'm assuming everyone's trolling until the 3rd April, right now. :) I see you trollin', Mr. Cakes.

BBS. Dinner (pasta+sauce heatup.) Yum!

Yeah, I missed that :D

usually whenever a title starts with "ATMA/Gomule..." I lose interest as I assume it is of technical character :p That's how I missed it.

I always check 'closed' threads for who posted them, and what they were about. When I saw OMG posting about cheating, I started laughing and knew what he was doing.

I always check 'closed' threads for who posted them, and what they were about. When I saw OMG posting about cheating, I started laughing and knew what he was doing.

Yeah, I didn't notice it was closed - if so, I would've of course looked. However, the best "closed/ban" threads usually comes from the commies..

OMG is really very commie

I wouldn't know, I mainly just lurk the threads in the commie forum. I very rarely visit the compound.

I wouldn't know, I mainly just lurk the threads in the commie forum. I very rarely visit the compound.

I don't go into the commie area except teh compound

I do like the occasional on topic thread, I must admit. Also errything by dp45. he's a goldmine.

Maybe I should have a look.

Just ate a raspberry poptart, my god there good. By far the best flavored poptart.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High