Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

You do seem a lot calmer virgi! Although, it may be because of Mal over there... :scratchchin:

How're they treating you in there? How much longer until you're able to be out?

Nice to hear about some progress :) It seems like they'll actually let you out at some point. Please inform us when that happens. I don't wanna accidentally end up in Scotland when there's a looney on the loose :p

night james.

it seems in ncis everyone is a gunnery sarge.

Don't worry kitty, I'm a big boy - I can take it ;)

Seriously, it's really good to hear though. I believe we've also got some D2 characters parked somewhere - we should continue that at some point. No hurry though :)

i'm not sure why i havent but i havent. will correct this next week

Well then we should start a new one, yeah :)
I'm at work though. And my family is here in Germany until sonday so I won't have time this weekend (not before sonday afternoon - but you aren't available there right?). And next weekend I'm going to Amsterdam with some friends. But PM or FB-chat me the next time you're on a pass and we'll figure something out :) Would be very cool.

i'm not sure why i havent but i havent. will correct this next week

Good. Do NOT drink Gold or Silver. Those are a waste and cheap Tequilas. Get Resperado or Anje (misspelled since they're Spanish words.) Reperado is "B-Class" and Andje is "A-Class."

Yeah, I spent nearly an hour looking up good tequila one day on my tequila drink. When I had a headache for those two weeks, I realized why. It is a good drunk though. I thoroughly enjoy the way Tequila makes me feel.

knowledge +1

Well, that was a healthy amount of spam!

I don't drink tequila, I think I have before, but I don't now.

Good to see you are doing well Virgi :wave:

zemaj = Jamez???? mind = blown!!!!

Corax, you need to look for tequila labelled as reservado or añejo - reserved or aged, meaning that the flavor is smoother.

Tequila is, however, decidedly evil. Pure. Liquid. Evil. It takes a while to hit you, and then it hits you like tankcat, and you want to die.

onedoesnottankmordor.jpg

And tequila is also frequently unfiltered, which gives you hangovers that can slay wildebeests.

That is a pretty good handle Zemaj. If I was to do the same it would be Noj or Nahtanoj neither of which work very well :p.

That last one was surprisingly difficult :p

Tequilla never ends well

[youtube]h4sfJr10wFs[/youtube]

Surely you realised that my name started with a J?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High