Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

vodka and mountain dew works out well

ah it does too. fail me

pants off friday

I dislike mixing stuff with vodka. Except Schweppes. That's awesome. But better with gin.

i dislike vodka mostly. it always gives me terribad headaches but if not given a choice i will mix it with lemonade

Vodka can be pretty nice, especially some good russian vodka. If there's one thing they know how to make over there it's vodka, they can make some seriously smooth stuff. I usually go for beer though apart from maybe few shots in between.

james!

i enjoy fruit tingles and mai tais.

I'm generally not into cocktails. I prefer beer (well, I do live in Bavaria atm).

If I drink cocktails it's usually long island iced tea, whiskey/coke, red bull/jäger or white russians.

edit:
Virgi on the interwebs. in the morning? what's up with that?

long islands are nice but it depends on who makes them. some are great, others are horrible.
i never used to be a cocktailer but my mates i go to dinner and drinks with pre game sunday have swayed me. still beer above all us but cocktails are nice

Yah it is possible to get a ****ty long island iced tea. Even though I think it's one of the more idiot proof cocktails. White russians trump all other cocktails though. Mainly because I feel like the dude when I drink it.

Aaah. For how long?

Thanks james! excactly was I was looking for!

WOOOT!

just had a talk with the family teche, and it turns out that with a little help i can buy a computer, gonna investigate to try and get the best price possible, so i won't have it for another month or so.

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

is that signature a perm? cos dont they normally have a line above them?
do you fail at sig?

what did you mix the dew with? i mix it with soco on occasion
Yeah, pretty sure all sigs have the little line above them...

Mixed it with Cruzan Rum. Believe I just have the Spiced Rum, or maybe it's the Aged variety. Bought the Kraken Black Spiced Rum with that Cruzan bottle as well. It's pretty good actually. Going to go on a Black Rum spree next time I'm at the Li-quor store.
i dislike vodka mostly. it always gives me terribad headaches but if not given a choice i will mix it with lemonade
Tequila, despite how much I love it or 1 shot or 12 shots, gives me the same headache 6-8 hours later. It's terrible sad.

never actually had tequila.

fruity drinks make you more of a man.

nice. its always good to not find yourself in the back of a police wagon.

getting much d2 in?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High