Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*gulps dew*

That's nice that she can come up and see you, even if just for a bit.

Maybe you should buy bigger jeans?

I am glad she can, we've done something for the last four weekends, I didn't want to break the streak now. It will be great to see someone from home, but far better to see her. Just a bit is fine with me, it is better than not at all.

Buy bigger jeans? Hogwash! My jeans must be tight to show off my awesome quads!

...and they are expensive and I have no money...

Well, you may have to do the unthinkable then...exercise! :D

Can't break the streak now, that would set a bad president.

I do exercise, hence the quads. I haven't been riding as much, but I've tried to make up for with time in the gym. I just do 50 reps on each of the leg machines at whatever I can do 50 reps of that day, usually between 130 and 155 for the curls and 220 to 260 for the press. I weigh 151, so my goal is to be able to curl 160 consistently.

I think I shall go play pool now. I've got about an hour left in the waking world, I shall have fun with it.

Have fun with pool, maybe you should put some money on the table!

I dislike weight lifting quite a bit, but I did it a fair amour in high school.

uuurrgggggggggggg zzooombiee girraffee

*dew please*

rrdfffgguurrrrrrrrrr

zombievied sleep. Thank you kestegs.

*Drinks Dew*

*Digs hole in bar and searches for Dew-loot for kestegs*

Hopefully we won't have to re-roll the bar to find that unique Etdlahq!

Hey guys,

How is everyone? I am currently sitting in Day 4 of a 5 day design review meeting (where I am designated minute taker / scirbe) ....

@PMan: good to hear about RCG :)

Thanks coju! Keep looking!

Hey sir cakes! We were just talking about you. Sorry you have to be a minute taker.

Talking about me in this thead?

Heh, I don't think I have ever been in the Zon OT. I might have to go and have a read :)

Hah! The one ot you missed :p

I think I have two more ots that neither you or corax found actually :p

It got to the point that I couldn't be bothered seraching for more OTs. I was in the witch doctor OT for a while before you found me (it was fairly slow without you guys though)

Things in the other ots are a lot slower without you. Corax has been busy with work and doesn't stop by those as much. The DoE and compound are by far the busiest.

Thats cause those commies have nothing better to do :)

Nooooooooooooo

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High