Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*serves sodee pop*

Thanks for stopping by today ;)

I've never been able to get past the no leech either, but my teslot doesn't have any and he gets by.

Just remember not to actually beat the game, that never works out like you thunk it will :D

I keep trying to convince myself to look for shiny orange things, but am largely not motivated at all.

Shiny orange things are good...

Thinking that frenzy will be fun if i stay at a decent level. If i get the no vit curse i might just commit scuicide :)

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Yay! Free respec! I'm hoping to get that one!

My wife has thrown up 3 times tonight :(

I don't think its flu though, so hopefully I won't join her.

Night!

Just dug up an old tourny that im giving a go at..

It involves using the -act 5 thingy and putting all points in the cold armours, then running around act1 untill you die!

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

maybe she's pregnant.

my wife stayed home from work today(which is a big deal for her) and she's been either comatose or throwing up

How early...
In act 4 ish i can make blood crafts...

But before that it's hard, There is a recipie for a leech sword but apart from leech it's quite useless

Gambling might net you a good rare with leech though.

Running meph would also get you something with leech ( eventaully )

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

ring gambling.

why oh why is the bar full of game talk?

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

feel better now corax!

Apparently she threw up because she had a migraine headache, she also apparently told me that.

Expendables looked good.

wtf is :s pam:?

And when tha F did I post something? Waiting 30 seconds between what other post?

Don't tell me I'm already this drunk I forgot... Oh... that Mal's trouny thread... Ignore.

wtf is :s pam: still?

Ahhh! I see!

Watching, Pandorum.Crazy movie-is. Not really crazy. Since playing Dead Space 2, space movie with crazy thuff isnt anythiung, And the fact that I only hav eone cigarette, had a nice strong mixed drink, cannot focus properly on the TV, ann is well.

Thank you for the slapping! It woke me up!

Chips Ahoy with Resee's Are DELECIE!OUS!

Drunk.....much? :p

I'm really dreading going to work today. Partly from having 3 days off I'm sure. Party because I know I'm going to have to crawl around in the attic first thing this morning.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High