Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*serves dews all around*

It doesn't look so good for me and the sunburn. I do look a bit better than yesterday, but I don't think its going to turn out very nice.

That punk, cain he's always doing that!

*takes dew*

aaah, just what I needed.. Sry 'bout the sunburn. I get it all the time as well. Silly scandinavian skin.

Took off from work early today. It's a crappy day today.

I took of work early because it's a crappy day ;) explained a bit in the daily. further more my bike broke.

Ah, I see, sorry to hear that! I hadn't read the daily yet today, I'll get on it though.

*serves quad-caf coffee*

Sounds tough, not that I've ever played civ III, but I've heard its pretty tough on Deity.

Apple cake anyone? Have some left over; apple season has started in Sweden and I have made some sweet stuff :)

Yes please!!!

I loooove apple cake! Haven't had any in years though. We used to have some apple trees in our yard, but that was when I was a kid. What kind of apples did you use?

Kegger: np ;)

Em: I love apple cake! what kind is it? like a pie? :)

They are a bit sour, not so tasty to just eat but perfect for cake. And then a topping with an almond/sugar thing. Some cinnamon and sugar and that's it. Enjoy!!

Mmmm...delicious!

We called them "Granny Smith" apples, I think some people just call them baking apples. That sounds just like what my mom used to make.

What do you usually eat with it? Vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce? (is that called custard in English?)I used to prefer the sauce but my husband has introduced the ice cream variant and that is also very nice..

Sauce or custard isn't real popular as a topping over here. I'd go with the ice cream.

But now that I think about it, I think we usually used whip cream.

Sounds great :) we always use whipped cream aswell. Some times sour cream (if that*s the correct translation of Creme Fraiche?)

Sour cream sounds a bit odd, but it could happen. Not usually used in deserts, but sometimes on jello type deserts.

Good work QE! You'll get that guardian yet ;)

I think I need to move my internet connection closer to my computer, I should probably do this today, since I'm not working.

Sour cream and Mayonaise both make excellent desert bases.
Trust me, I'm a spam dog.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High