Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

:rolf :
Now do you see how hard it is for me to not put up a rude comment on there!

She is pretty much the definition of white trash. I should really stop admitting we are family.

I always kinda thought that stupid must feel like such idiots. Turns out though, that supposedly they only know they're stupid because we tell them so. Thus, when I call people thick ****s because they're getting on my nerves (most people to be fair :p), I'm doing them a favour! :)

Although, whilst I struggle a bit with writing, I'm far beyond the average intellect. Does this mean I have the right to take over the world alongside some other SPFers? :/

Actually, the world already belongs to the spf, they just don't know it yet.

I'm not perfect, grammatically of course, but I do think I'm above average. And English is your second language (I'm assuming ) so you have a good excuse either way.

I suppose everyone has the right to take over the world, the trick is succeeding.

Kind of like flying:

1. Climb on top of a tall structure, man made or natural.
2. Throw yourself off of the top.
3. Miss the ground.

Just that easy!

English is my first language, but Scottish dialect. If that makes sense...
Same way as the 'American English', but, 'Scottish English'.

Actually ...no, it doesn't make sense. I didn't realize there was a Scottish dialect.

American English versus British English.

There are different dialects for most languages. Makes sense to me. Is there a native language still spoken in Scotland? I mean, I'm aware of Gaelic in Ireland, but I haven't heard of a native language for Scotland.

EDIT: Google, you make me feel dumb sometimes.
*Inserts foot to mouth*

EDIT2: I knew this, too, but my bain's RAM was broken. I've been to Iona, Scotland, but it was years ago, and learned about Gaelic for the first time during my visit.

My wife has been struggling to learn Irish Gaelic over the past year. It's an interesting language, and sounds very beautiful. But the letters do not match the phonetics as is found in English, making it quite confusing.

maybe they ate all the snakes?

" Ach, ye wee pur sconner i'm gonna give ya noggin such a floggin yer gonna wailie in yer scugger"

now ask me what a spog is

i had a mate whilst over in italy told that for an australian his english was really good, and what was his native language btw?

guess what, americans. they think they own the english

Sounds like a Scottish version of Calvin and Hobbs. With more hijinks.

EDIT: Americans give America a bad name. Or is it the other way around...? Quid pro quo?

EDIT2: I suppose to be proper, Calvin and Hobbs seems to be an American version of Oor Wullie.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High