Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

hey. another aussie. i neve realised.

is it the john farnham another come back tour? i am looking forward to that

is it the john farnham another come back tour? i am looking forward to that

No, I'm going to the Classic Albums "Rumours" concert. In the last few months I've seen the Classic Albums "Bat out of Hell" concert and Jethro Tull in concert. For an old fart like me I've been out on the town quite a bit.

i have. but it doesn't count as i knew him.

never been to a concert

Yea, that doesn't count. I always think about picking one up, but never have. I did pick up someone that slid off the road one time on an icy road, but that's not really the same thing. Actually the last concert I went to was at a baseball game. They roll out all the equipment right after the game is over and you can listen to the concert. It's pretty cool, as it doesn't cost any more than a regular game.

Queensland! Six in a row! *celebrates, even though I have work tomorrow*

(Aussies should know what I'm referring to.)

*places assorted drinks on the bar for all to enjoy*

Silly Australians and their rugby!

Congrats on the win though, very impressive :thumbup:

Haha - thanks kestegs. :) It's past 10:30pm, I've got alcohol in me, have work tomorrow, and we just won six straight years of Origin wins vs NSW. *Epicness*

D2 news, my Passive zon has reached Guardian (twinked as) and I'm 'still' on my D2 break.

So what's news with you, kest? How's it going? I'm surprised at how many posts the EMB gets now! Like 3 pages (10 each) since last time I check, which was ~24 hours ago! Nice guys!

It's always tough when they put sporting events on before a work day, which seems to be always.

Nice work on a passive Zon, I am patient, but I don't know if I am that patient!

Everything is good here, just taking it one day at a time! The bar has been getting a lot of love lately, Corax, Jcakes, and I do most of the posts, but there are many more strong contributors as well. I noticed yesterday that there is a thread in the Europe trade area that has 31k posts, so we've got to keep on our toes if we want to stay on top!

The Origin is (and has) always been played on a Wednesday night, as far as I can remember. It's not ideal when you plan on having a *few* drinks, while watching the game, and going to work the following day, but still very enjoyable, especially when we give New South Wales a good thrashing!

Thanks - being twinked though, the passivezon relied on the Valk as a meat shield, while the moron stands behind doing most of the damage. It required patience, but not as much as I initially thought.

Good to hear you're doing well! I've noticed the bar getting some love! Great to see it's still going strong. I guess I shouldn't've worried with the likes of Jcakes and Corax still around! ;)
Where's pancakeman lately? I do apologise, but I don't want to search through 10+-pages of general conversation looking specifically for pancake.

The EMB won't relent - not with us spammers - I mean SP'F'ers around!

So what chars have you been working on lately, or what's the general SP goss? :)

Pcm is still around, he stops in most days, but hasn't been in in the last few. Fast Eddie is still around too, but less consistent.

Hopefully your boss is a rugby fan too, its always good when they're understanding.

Haha - I'm living in Vic, which barely even advertise the NSW vs QLD Origin games - no-one in Vic (different state) follows Rugby. My bosses are the same - they wouldn't even know the Origin was happening.

Good to hear some residents of the bar are still around! And TheNix is another Melbournian. Who knew!?!

As it's just about 11:30, I 'should' head to bed pretty soon. Hope to be on tomorrow night though. Catch up with what's been goin on around here some more! Night bar!

Night Drystan!

Sorry, I missed the last part of your previous post. Things in the SPF are getting pretty GhostTownie TBH, people are dropping like flies, and not many are replacing them.

I am currently mostly playing tournament characters, as I am a bit burned out on twinked/mf play. I just Guardian'ed a bone necro in the "12 labors" and have a soso in the "randomly challenged" tourney (jiansonz) who is in NM act 1. Still really enjoying the game, but anxiously awaiting D3 too!

Night Dry, sorry to have missed you. Congrats on the win (not that I know anything about NRL).

I should head to bed too, night bar

Night cakes. I find it odd that there are so many Aussies in here. Statistically it just seems a bit off.

We are just so much more awesome then the rest of the world :)

Website-Designers-Australia-Best.jpg

That's awful! Did a kindergartner make that? It barely even makes sense. I'm sticking with shenanigans.

To answer Drystan's question, Pancake is in Florida. He has limited Internet access there, and hasn't really been keeping up with the Bar. But he does know that Cadel is the man, and that an American win on the Fourth of July is even better than fireworks.

He also knows he loves cold Dew.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High