Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

You're getting there!

So glad to see you back. I'm very pleased that you're feeling as well as you are, 'cuz I was getting pretty worried about you. ...I was actually google'ing your true name and Cornwall to see if there was any news-worthy info. Yeah, I was that worried.

Don't scare me like that, mate. :wink:

My *true* name?

I'm Batman.

Ouch!

I went to martial arts today after a few weeks absence(my teacher was in a training camp).

Today we played hand hunting. I'm officially naming my right hand index finger Mr. Hunchback. I've also got a bit of a bump on my elbow, which hurts and stuff. And a spot in my lower back, to the left of the spine feels unusually tired, and sometimes sore. That has nothing to do with the hand hunt though. It's quite annoying though, and makes me feel like I'm injured(I guess I'm abit paranoid about pains without an obvious cause).

I'm going to raid the fridge now, looking for something tasty to sooth my pains.

Aikido was awesome, friends couldn't make it as the guy had crashed his new car. Easily the best session I myself have had in a long while. My wrist is sore from too many nikyo.

Pijus, to unwind I'm going to have salmon and chips, raspberry tea and either MP, or if there's no one, watch a Hong Kong actioner.

I just wet my bed ... by lying down in it without realizing I had put a glass of water next to me. I thought I'd share my idiot moment of the day.

I haven't posted here in a while because the D2 bug got me real good. 10 days of MFO, then a day questing an untwinked character, and finally 2 days of leveling up a possible PvP character. In all I've been really busy. :D What did I miss other than Martial Arts discussions?

What did I miss other than Martial Arts discussions?

How dare you!

Honestly? PCM drinking dew, I disappeared for a week, TRM may get laid off, and is getting underage kids drunk in the mean time, JayGun loves beer, MLM hit his 666th post, Thy and Gorny playing kiss-chase... <prepares for ban>

Your average week in the EMB.

How dare you!

Honestly? PCM drinking dew, I disappeared for a week, TRM may get laid off, and is getting underage kids drunk in the mean time, JayGun loves beer, MLM hit his 666th post, Thy and Gorny playing kiss-chase... <prepares for ban>

Your average week in the EMB.

He TRIED to get underage kids drunk... You stopped him. :( Ha ha.

I'm Batman.
Lies.

I find myself in the same situation as last week, sort of, but this time without a computer. I don't know what I shall do. I might have to watch TV, or aplay some Guitar Hero, or maybe even...I don't know if I can say it...read a book!
*gasp*

So I guess I will not be in for the next couple days, which means that someone is going to have to go on constant Durf watch in my place. Not only that, you have to be sure to run Gorny out if he strays in here, lest he and Thy get in a mod fight and posts start going poof. Someone also has to cover my spamming, so the Bar is always on page 1.

Oh, and it is imperative that there be a root beer float nearby!

Goodbye Bar...:cry:

Heh, pancakeman, I just bought vanilla ice cream to make root beer floats. I like them with more ice cream and less root beer, unlike most of my friends.

Durf, how are ya doing? :wave:

A-HA!
*tackles Durf*

You fell for my trap! I was hiding behind the door the whole time! Stay away from the card!

Ok, someone keep an eye on him. I must go for realz now, but I will be back Monday. Keep my stool warm at the bar.

*puts hot sauce on pancakemans stool*

He won't know the difference after a few seconds anyway...

It feels sortof strange to be alone in mominem's house. Sort of boringish, sort of lonely, sort of unnerving. Strange.

But then again, I haven't been alone (except when I sleep) in over a year, so maybe that's it. Who knows.

So I'll have a LongHammer. I'm thinking of having a shower and going down to the pub for a bit and a bite. But I think I'll try and hold off for a few days: I'm a bit poor atm.

Enjoy it while you can.

@Bob: Indeed.

Old movies on the tele? Check.
Cold beer nearby? Check.
Progress in D2 all day? Check.
A dozen resumes printed and ready to go to galleries around? Check.

Now, all that's needed is some food (maybe), and enough beer to keep me occupied for another 5 hours or so.

Good times.

Edit: I needs another LongHammer.

It appears I've lost all of Khalim's body parts that Ricky found (again) today. Grrrr. Grrrr. I'm bothered, and consider this a sign that I should quit playing D2. but that can't possibly be it.

Maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't participate in tourneys? But they're so much fun! Especially when you kill off 871305872058234058 toons in A2 Normal, then finally get one to A3, and then get fried by some sort of wacky software malfunction!

Most likely, it's not a sign at all, and just some sort of wacky software thingy.

In any case, I'll have another LongHammer, thanks.

And when I finish this one, I'll move on to an Arrogant Bastard.

Cheers, bar! :guiness:

Definitely not a sign at all, since I was able to dig through the backup folder and find the most recent Ricky with body parts. Good times.

Does not mean, however, that I'll stop pounding booze.

Arrogant Bastard, here I come!

Jeez! Where are the barflies?

I'm surprised that I'm still able to type coherently. . . I think doctors call this 'vigilance.' Despite staggering around and largely unable to concentrate, I'm still at about 90% in most respects. This is what made wisdom teeth removal absolute torture for me . . . despite 5 times the amount of painkillers as the man in the alcove next to me, the Dentist was forced to call in all of her assistants to hold me down while she yanked teeth from my head. I screamed bloody murder and swore revenge. Good times? Not so much.

Oh well. . . Bedtime.

Night, bar.

Last edited:
2:50 AM here. 12 hours till meeting with boss. I'm going to have to stay up really late tonight. :( And no D2 either. Oh well. Caffeine FTW.

JayGun, check your PMs.

@6Shooter : Looks like you had a pretty long night posting here, Now it´s weekend so I might stay up a bit longer and will check on you :)

*water* (before I do a energy drink raid)

LK runs not going smooth today, I feel very lazy about them.

I made an untwinked Lightning sorceress today. She'll get twinked later on, but not in normal.

I did 50 LK runs so far, so it's not that bad.

Feels kind of lonely when Eddie is at work, and Hawkins is sleeping. Playing worms2.

LK runs not going smooth today, I feel very lazy about them.
Do you average 50 @ Lk a day?

I made an untwinked Lightning sorceress today. She'll get twinked later on, but not in normal.

Do you have a Griffons for her?

Feels kind of lonely when Eddie is at work, and Hawkins is sleeping. Playing worms2.

But I´m here with my little plastic bag of Energidrinks! geting all speeded up!.. Maybe I´ll squees in some StarCraft today!, I like marine medic against the Zerg a lot!

*hits Life Energy*
*hits Thai Still Red Bull*

I try for 100. Last two days did 150. Today 50 so far.

No Griffon's yet. I plan to make her a Crescent moon long sword. Yes, I'm that crazy.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High