Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Pancake ninja'd me!

but woah! Um, congrats? Maybe that's why you've been thinking aobut your sister so much latly.

That is kind of strange that you were thinking about her and then you get that news.

I guess it's sort of strange, like Twilight Zone sort of stuff.

Am I alone in hating Spaceballs? It was really Mel Brooks' worst movie, but people talk about it like it's a true classic.

May the schwartz be with you.

Blazing saddles was much much much better.

I guess it's sort of strange, like Twilight Zone sort of stuff.

Am I alone in hating Spaceballs? It was really Mel Brooks' worst movie, but people talk about it like it's a true classic.

I hate anything and everything that pokes fun at Star Wars.

I really don't like Star Wars. It nearly ruined one of my favourite films (Human Traffic) which has a big scene deconstructing Star Wars. There was a spell in the mid-to-late nineties when it was amazingly cool to reference Star Wars in your films, see Prime Suspect #1 - Kevin Smith.

Blazing Saddles is an amazing film. Sometimes I find myself singing the theme in public, and people are just looking at me... Stupid youth of today...

I can't believe they're trying to remake Westworld. I'll watch it, but it will suck.

Did anyone else hear Christian Bale's rant on the set of Terminator 4? That poor guy I felt sorry for! However, not only was the length of the rant funny, but also how Bale switches between Welsh and American accents during the course of it.

Too much film discussion?

I need to flip my sleeping patterns for two shifts at work (both 11PM-6AM) then flip them back for college on Monday... I'll have your entire stock of Relentless please. And a Dew.

Round of drinks to people sitting at home reading the forums when they should be doing something else entirely.

Dom DeLouise Best Screen Role EVAR.
I thought about it, and his best role was definitely in The 12 Chairs.

Dew or me, please. I'm gonna stay up for a while and play MoH, even though I know I should get some sleep.

I just got home from two conesecutive graveyard shifts. I have no grasp of time nor place.

Green tea pelase, and someone put some soft jazz on the jukebox.

*puts on smooth jazz*

There is a station out of WSSU that plays jazz all the time, and the announcer guy always says "You're listening to W___, 90.5 smoooooooth jazz". He stretches out the word smooth to 28 syllables.

Since I get tired of his whiny voice quickly, Silent Movie, FTW!!! (the knights-scene with Liza Minelli cracks me up every time).

*Gobbles brownies*

BTW, if you like smooth jazz, check out Benny Green. That's All (off of Soul Stirrin') is an awesome sleepy-time song.

Round of drinks to people sitting at home reading the forums when they should be doing something else entirely.

Oh noes please .. if someone starts this, Ill get drunk to death .. definitely feeling worthless few couple of days ... and unable to get my lazy buttock to work :(

Oh bah .. whatever *knocks his peppermint* re-round on me!

pretending to drink make-belief-liquid and talk lightly about trivial matters, while said imaginary drinks actually take their toll on your clear-mindedness via placebo effect :D

It's the OT OT thread, where everyone can kick it back, have a drink, put on some smooooooooth jazz and forget about RL troubles, or ask for help with them in the bar.

I'll be having a green tea, what can I get you Pijus?

EDIT: Timestamp-pwned.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High