Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

She doesn't like cats, all of ours are mean to her. Skewp likes to sit in a doorway in the hall and swipe at the dogs as they walk by.

And yeah, the other tar was cool Durf. That one is just, well, there is this bookstore in town that has that picture on the wall, and I almost hurled the first time I saw it. It's that bad.

And yeah, the other tar was cool Durf. That one is just, well, there is this bookstore in town that has that picture on the wall, and I almost hurled the first time I saw it. It's that bad.
*is thankful she didn't see it in full size* I think my mind's eye needs flushing for 15 minutes

The bad songs are easy, I've taught myself to use the "Final Jeopardy!" tune, I can get that out of my head once it replaces the first one, even the barking dogs *shudder* but bad images are still sadly potent.

Methinks erics wife would have something to say about erics chasing women.

*waits patiently for some nonsense from smeg about not needing women, drinking gutrot, listening to bad music*

Oh, and w_M, you really do not want to see it in full size. I swear, I avoid the Classical poetry aisle like the plague now.

You're not old until you're too old to chase women. Whether or not you catch them is irrelevant

actually, catching them is somewhat relevant. :wink3:

... and about Durf's tar, I think I actually saw some of that movie once upon a time. I think it was one of those 'get-home-drunk-after-closing-the-bar-then-turn-on-the-TV-and-try-to-make-coherence-out-of-an-incoherent-move-while-in-a-state-of-incoherence' movies. I don't really remember much. That image/outfit is about all that I've retained of the movie.

*shudders*

I'm on the wagon for the evening, since 5:15 a.m. is miserable enough without any semblance of a hangover. Everyone wish me good lu... uh... snow.

*drinks water*

Though I despise the double post, I must ask this:

Has anyone seen A_M? I really want him to see this new Christmas present fund DD is setting up, since it was A_M's idea in the first place.

I am planning to give a load of stuff. Most of those items that I have stashed away in case I ever decided to build a _______ are going to go, I just don't play enough anymore to warrant their presence.

EDIT: Damn, it's 4 AM, I really need sleep. Good night everyone. Eggnog is on tap now, help yourself while I'm asl*falls asleep*

Last edited:
Evening all, Guinness please.

Why is Thy's name in the mod box red again?

Because my Palship ran out and for some reason it de-greened me.

Be assured, I can still use all Mod functions. All of them. Oh yes. Want me to prove it? Do ya, do ya punk?

:evil:

darn, someone beat me to it... I was going to post something about Thy's change of colour, but I didn't have time to think of the proper (in)appropriate comment. :embarassed:

Be assured, I can still use all Mod functions. All of them. Oh yes. Want me to prove it? Do ya, do ya punk?

Do I have to sig this? :rolleyes: :grin:

At least my ban button still works. :tongue:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High