Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

One is not spamming, one is waiting for tea.

And can someone tell me why Sainsbury's doesn't appear to have popadoms.

Welcome back, erics. *hands erics beer with ice cream* (I'm sure something in that has been lost in translation.)

Anyone know where I can get hold of an 18+year old Norwegian?

*hands Thyiad a tea*

I can provide you with as many 18+year old Norwegians as you want. You'll have to come and collect them though. :wink3:

drinks are on my tab for the rest of today!! im in a great mood today, amazing how much 3 words can affect people
*drinks beer*

now moar do you sell the dead or alive.....?? and if you pay extra can you cover shipping?

@thy what do you want one for....:laugh: :wink2:

@erics - I'm sure the barny costume will suit you.

I found an old letter from a friend of mine from many years ago (we've since lost touch). He's put some writing in Norwegian in it and I wondered what it said. Nothing personal just expletives I think. *cough*

I've just changed my mind...you can have either of boss or hubby free of charge...I might even pay you some if you take both. :grin:

I only deliver alive, you have the licence to kill though for all I care.
Just don't send em back!!!

@erics - I'm sure the barny costume will suit you.

I found an old letter from a friend of mine from many years ago (we've since lost touch). He's put some writing in Norwegian in it and I wondered what it said. Nothing personal just expletives I think. *cough*

Send me a PM with what he wrote and I'll translate it for you.

Well, I prefure the french maid, but if you'ld rather wear the Barney one, OK.

*serves Thyiad a double fudge cake for her and her 12 "interpreters"

Prefer or perfume?

Anyway. Thanks for the cake.

Well Heil, is from Norway, I'm sure he can help you out.

*Nice frosty glass, holds to head*
Man it's hot.

Not the glass... Its hot here :p

I've been on a Rap/Hip Hop stint. Bought the 2pac greatest hits and D12 Devils Night and D12 World albums. Was such a good idea. A few really good albums.

@Moar - thank you

@erics - that's spelling not grammar
:tongue:

*chomps on cake*

*Takes Thyiad and her 'spelling' and staples them to the bar stool and spins them.*

*sits in a corner and pouts*

*steals some cake*

Sorry thy, have another tea for it ...

*strategically places few bowls of pistachio around the bar*

Since dave is providing beer I might as well provide something to soak it

cheers people ... and dave, it's good to hear you happy :wink3:

All that Norwegian talk ... blah :tongue:

*snickers at erics*

One more american peeved. My work is done for the day. :grin: So where were you erics?

Thanks for the tea, aitrus.

elsewhere...needed a break

Not sure how long this spurt will last. Nothing funner than mental/psychological instability.

@erics - Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the mind is clearing a little now. :smiley:

I'm at the "I have no idea what I'm doing" stage. You should see me looking for the car keys. Hopefully it's move-related-stress rather than senility.

:smile:

It helps having someone to talk to or at sometimes.

Last I heard you were trying to sell your house. I take it you've gotten through that part.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High