Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*dupes Heskla's wodka and gulps it down before it poofs*

Writing project specs is friggin' boring.

Bon jour, thyiad, things are poopy as always...life as usual. How about you?

*places out a platter of warm Cinnamon rolls with a pitcher of fresh squeezed chilled cow juice*

I'll be even rarerer in the next hour. They're shutting down power to my wing for an hour here in a couple of minutes, so gotta go...

:wave: spam at ya later

*places out a platter of warm Cinnamon rolls with a pitcher of fresh squeezed chilled cow juice*

Thank gawd! Finally! Something sweet!

*takes platter of Cinnamon rolls

my prescioussss

I need some Rum on the rocks in a frosted glass... Actually hold the rum and the rocks.

I've tried to start up some decent conversation but I believe that that is not supported by the SPF which is now why they have over 21000 posts.

What is the SPF's favorite music to listen to?>

if you buy a Beattles record in Spain does that technically make it spanish music?

:tongue:

My two favorite bands from Spain are Estopa and El Canto Del Loco, although it's tricky to get their music in North America.

That's because then it'd be american music...:wink2:

I don't really have a favorite group or anything. I just listen to the radio and get a variety.

I've tried to start up some decent conversation but I believe that that is not supported by the SPF which is now why they have over 21000 posts.

Exactly why I like this place.

+1

This is a bar :rolleyes:

Decent conversations are of course possible, but unsupported. Bar personnel is not responsible for any damages or losses caused by having a decent conversation. Converse at your own risk!

And having a decent conversation with 10 people spamming at 5 posts/min is akin to having a decent conversation at a motorhead concert

One is not spamming, one is waiting for tea.

And can someone tell me why Sainsbury's doesn't appear to have popadoms.

Welcome back, erics. *hands erics beer with ice cream* (I'm sure something in that has been lost in translation.)

Anyone know where I can get hold of an 18+year old Norwegian?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High