Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

WTH the bar must NEVER be on page 2..

A whole day at work by myself. Please spam.

*Spams more*

*Drinks coffee*

- just got to work myself.

Spam, you say? Don't have to tell me twice.

I did it. I upgraded to Windows 10 just to play D2R. I've missed this game so, so much.

It really is a gem. I started on b.net just to (re)experience that nostalgia trip of trading and doing group runs. But the crashes and queue system turned me back to SP real quick. And I missed my fixed maps..

Found a Cleglaw's shield as my first set item. Pretty disappointed that it wasn't the ol Isenhart's boob holder.

Saturday morning here in Sweden. What's up? My plan for the weekend: take kids to various activities and perhaps play some D2...

Greetings.

I'm currently looking for a replacement for Zhao_Yue's slot in In this forum mafia game Which is a 9 player game with 2 mafia vs. 7 town players. The game is midway through Day 1.

Anyone that is interested, send me a PM for more info.

Had to work yesterday morning so here's to hoping i dont get called out today. Going to do some more pit runs on my sin and work on the sorc a bit more if i feel like it. Also do the laundry and clean the house, lol! Have a good Sunday all.

*grabs Dew off the bar

What ae you guys DOING? I venture into other subforums for a few days, and the bar goes to page 2. SHAME

I had about two hours alone with my wife yesterday, which we spent eating at the beat restaurant in our town.

It felt so strange to be away from the kids, and even stranger to be able to just talk without 10 000 interruptions.

Cant wait until next time we get someone to watch both kids, though it will likely be a while.

Reactions: Dudzy and Zyr
which we spent eating at the beat restaurant in our town.

Hmmm. You know, that gives me an idea for getting in on an untapped market. A beet restaurant! Beet stew, beet wellington, beet stroganoff, beet tacos, beet jerky....

I'm telling you, it's a gold mine just waiting for us. 😃

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High