Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

*grabs and hoists Dew*

Cheers to a new Pat! May he join the ranks of the eternal in Valhalla!

I'm back from a weekend in DC, where I was in a good friend's wedding. I was thinking often during the drive of the scale of this country; my six-hour drive at interstate highway speeds (100km/h and above) got me approximately one full state away. Not even a particularly large state. And I've only explored such a pitiably small portion of this immense place I call home.

Come to the west. Six hours is sometimes required to cross a state here…..

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

*serves tequila

I decided to join National Novel Writing Month and got today's word count done. I tried once before back in 2012 and didn't make it past the first week. I managed to find the old work on my ancient laptop and picked it up right where I left off, spending most of today's writing time making some characters question the stupidity of parts of the original plot. Fun times.

Ok, so the bar on a Saturday looks a bit empty? I'll have a glass of wine. Red preferrably. Here is some love ranting coming so if you are not feeling soft enough continue to the Untwinked 99 thread instead. I won't hold it against you :)

So I have now been single for about two years since I split up from my husband. I am starting to getting closer to the idea of actually dating again. Painfully nervous about it. Not sure if I want to. Or if I don't want to; is it because I am nervous and too scared to admit it, so instead I say: I prefer to be alone.

Gaaahhhh... Can't Mr Right just come knocking at my door and say: "hey babe, how about some MP? I can be the Paladin if you are the Sorceress"

Well would you look at that, someone left a Dew here. I should drink this while it's still cold, it would be such a waste to let it get all warm and flat...

D2R is teasing me. Every time I'm about to give up and play something else it drops a mid-level rune or a nice EU. Last night a Ko off cows kept me going, tonight it was a Griswold's plate.

Work has been nuts lately so not much time for D2, been doing some AT with my sorceress here and there but noting crazy dropping.

Will take a Dew to go, thanks! Have a good one all!

Reactions: Triple Helix
*Leaves another Dew and several other drink types*

Just bought me an early Christmas present because my desktop PC broke... An Lenovo Legion 5 Pro Laptop (Rtx3060, 16 GB RAM and Ryzen 5 5600h...the version with 3070, 32 GB and Ryzen 7 5800h would have been 560€ more and I guess that is not worth it...). I thought with current GPU prices and my not so excessive gaming habits it will be better than a desktop PC, esp because the kids will need to work on it from time to time for school and can then take it into their room instead of having to work in the living room...

I'll have a drink on that and am looking forward to more than 30fps in D2R 🙃

Reactions: Pb_pal
Congratulations to the purchase, Grisu 😀 i'm also looking at a new computer but not sure what to get. I want to be able to run D2R of course but not pay too much... Dilemma. I'll have coffee to think some more

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves coffee

My TV has died on me, so I have to get a new one. Also am in the market for a better laptop (I need something that can run three kingdoms and d2r).

*First round is on me!

Today I got a metal shelving system to put all of my partner and I's houseplants on and it worked out better than we thought! A nice way to end the week. Hope everyone has a good start to theirs!

Today I got a metal shelving system to put all of my partner and I's houseplants on and it worked out better than we thought!

Speaking of plants on shelves, anyone tried hydroponics gardening? I mean, seriously tried it as opposed to the fourth grade science project version. Saw a Star Trek episode the other day that got me a little curious about it. I do have an outdoor vegetable garden, but you know, that does come with a few limitations like snow and varmints. ;)

Speaking of plants on shelves, anyone tried hydroponics gardening? I mean, seriously tried it as opposed to the fourth grade science project version. Saw a Star Trek episode the other day that got me a little curious about it. I do have an outdoor vegetable garden, but you know, that does come with a few limitations like snow and varmints. ;)
I have successfully grown a certain type of plant through hydroponics a few years back but I'm not knowledgeable by any means, it seems like I forgot everything I learned after I stopped 😭🤣. I've been curious about growing perpetual lettuce and herbs through horizontal PVC tubes with holes for each plant and might try it next winter.

I'm in an area with snow and some tenacious groundhogs so can definitely relate with the outdoor garden.

*serves tea
*serves coffee
*serves sangria

I had seven deer in my yard this morning. I live in the country, and they seem to view our place as a sanctuary during hunting season and Spring when they have their fawns. We sit out on the porch and drink coffee and they only run if we leave the porch. I love them being here and not afraid of us, but even my wife's rose bushes don't fare well when they come.

*Grabs a fresh cup of coffeeResized_20211126_134923.jpeg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High