Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

That's not a bad idea. Rockets or deployable laser skates or like...heelies or something.

I would’ve thought it’d be carried by something bigger, like a pelican.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

They cut me open a while back too, I'm sure you'll be fine! Apparently it's part of getting older or something, all I know is I look less amazing at the pool.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Well, I suppose two swallows could carry it on a sort of ferret litter.
or two swallows with a string.

They cut me open a while back too, I'm sure you'll be fine! Apparently it's part of getting older or something, all I know is I look less amazing at the pool.
Oldcutopenstegs, how are you doing?
If you don't mind me asking what exactly needed to be done that they had to cut you open?

or two swallows with a string.

Oldcutopenstegs, how are you doing?
If you don't mind me asking what exactly needed to be done that they had to cut you open?
My lung spontaneously collapsed a couple years ago. Ended up having 3 surgeries before they got it stabilized. It wasn't really that life threatening, and the surgeries were all orthoscopic, but I have a few nice scars to show for it!

Did my first postop check Wednesday and I got my first look at the foot post-surgery. Not pretty, but will be functional again in 10-12 weeks. Hopefully. For now there's a bright orange cast on it and I've got 4 weeks of being bored to look forward to. I'm probably 300 LK runs in, have three chars stagnate in mid-Hell, and I am critically low on Dew.

*reattach Dew IV to pancake

On vacation next two weeks. Driving cross country to pick up my sis stuff before she comes back home from graduation.

*attaches self with another Dew IV line

*vanish

Dew IV is the refreshment I needed. Gonna take some time and do the scenic route?

*sets out root beer float*
I'm disappearing back into the Black Marsh. Gotta make up for my latest Patriach's Hell forge drop being a Ko. And that's after his NM forge was a Sol.

My lung spontaneously collapsed a couple years ago. Ended up having 3 surgeries before they got it stabilized. It wasn't really that life threatening, and the surgeries were all orthoscopic, but I have a few nice scars to show for it!
Your lung was all, nope not gonna stay upright, deal with it?
Did my first postop check Wednesday and I got my first look at the foot post-surgery. Not pretty, but will be functional again in 10-12 weeks. Hopefully. For now there's a bright orange cast on it and I've got 4 weeks of being bored to look forward to. I'm probably 300 LK runs in, have three chars stagnate in mid-Hell, and I am critically low on Dew.
Foot got reattached or something?

Something like that. They had to rebuild half of it because I did such a great job of destroying things. There are around 10 screws of varying sizes and two beefy plates in there right now holding the whole right side together.

Hope the foor rights it self quickly.

How did you destroy your foor if you don't mind me asking.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High