Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

*serves red wine

*serves milkshake

*serves Dew

*disappears via the cold plains waypoint

Reactions: coju
So, watching some D2R, and, thought of looking for my old saves/maybe reinstalling. It seems I may have misplaced my 'documents' and 'saved' folders, including my installation folders, CD images, notepad document with my list of characters, GoMule stash, characters, and everything else. Can't find it on my HDD backups either.
Maybe during one of the stages of severe depression, I simply deleted everything game related. But even my GoG installation files and CD Images are gone, so...
I honestly can't remember, but that seems like it might be what I did.

• Sad
Reactions: Vildecor
I'm one who will not delete anything that has meant something to me. Now that I think of it, I had stories and poems I had written during my writing days. And, the interesting part is that years later, when I had no little idea of the writing style or story details, going back and reading them, they looked like they could be someone else's story, published as a book. They were never completed, but I could imagine reading them and getting immersed.

We are our own worst critics, and every time I re-read it, I would alter it, re-script it, and find issues through it, knowing it was mine. When years passed, and it was no longer 'mine', (the me that exists in the present, far separated from the me who wrote them 13+ years ago,) I would not have believed I wrote them, and would have asked for more.

I deleted those as well I believe. They were in the same sets of folders. That makes me even more sad. In no way am I in a good way mentally, but it feels like I am realising that I chose to delete a part of who I am, because I didn't expect to be alive now. There's a loss in that part of me. Melancholy I think fits the feeling.

Reactions: Swamigoon
Hi @Drystan ! It is good to see you here, I hope things are better. I have been thinking about you, wondered how you were doing.

He pops in and out when he feels like, you could grab one yourself though and put in on Durf's tab.

Morning everyo.....

🦗🦗🦗

No one... ah, wrong side of the globe I guess
*grabs an Irish coffee*

🦗:coffee:🦗:coffee:🦗

Sometimes I do feel like drinking some whiskey but am not in the mood for the burn, I could add water but why not spruce it up a bit.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High