Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Looks like Pancakeman has transformed into a living mass of Pancakes. Welcome back.
We have a major logistics problem with the Dew as you haven't been here to drink it. Didn't you see the warehouse storing it outside?
Now that you mention it, that did seem to be a new addition. I'll do my best to start thinning out the pile. Is there a section for root beers and choccy milk?

Reactions: maxicek
You don't get anything else but Dew till you have atleast made a sizeable dent in the warehouse.

Reactions: maxicek
If it's just for bait then, yes we have those. Just don't let me see you drinking them.

Phew, quite some time since my last visit - has anything changed? I see some new/old faces - welcome (back)! Baiting erics and Thy seems a good thing to do! Where are they anyways?

I'll have some coffee. Lots of. /goes back to snoozle mode

Welcome back, Grisu. I've been away for about a month myself, but as always I keep getting dragged back. That's a good thing, though!

Yeah, you can't escape the SPF :) Good to see you're getting dragged back, too! I will probably lurk the next few weeks till D2R releases. Anyone in the beta?

So good to be on vacation - means I can start drinking (responsibly, of course!) in the morning. So some red wine for me.

cuteboy_+_aang.jpeg

I just checked, and it's actually been almost 2 months since I was last here, right around the time I was out of town on vacation. I'm still undecided on whether I'll get D2R or not. I'm just fine with the old-school graphics.

Phew, quite some time since my last visit - has anything changed? I see some new/old faces - welcome (back)! Baiting erics and Thy seems a good thing to do! Where are they anyways?

I'll have some coffee. Lots of. /goes back to snoozle mode
Well, I'm stealing your coffee.

Pancake seems confused using root beers and choccy milk!

;)

Do not cite the old magicks to me, I was there when they were written.

*waves*

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High