Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes continued

Is that the Pancakeman? Blast from the past. Also it has been way too long since I dropped in here. I am very very tempted by D2R and strongly considering picking it up.

Yay! @Jcakes is bach back! I have to agree, that D2R looks very nice. I will probably buy it too, although my laptop does only support 1080p...with low to medium graphics (I have a NVIDIA GTX960M in my laptop). Switching to legacy mode is like going back from Nintendo Switch to SNES - don't get me wrong! I love SNES (yes, esp. the aesthetics), but the colours seem to jump you right in the face immediately after hitting the legacy button 😅

I have a feeling of imminent doom...my vacation ends on Wednesday after 3 weeks, and I don't even want to open my Outlook mail folder - else I get crushed by hundreds of mails. So something strong for me please!

...or wait, after some consideration: I am a wimp when it comes to alcohol...so maybe only a Gin Tonic for me?

*serves gin&tonic*

I hate when vacation is over, makes you long for retirement even if it is far away...

*serves gin&tonic*

I hate when vacation is over, makes you long for retirement even if it is far away...
The worst was when I got married we were away for 7 weeks. Came back and my projects were exactly how they were when I left them ....

It is I, the pancakeman. I have survived these many years to bring you a message from the South: please help, it is so hot.

I want D2R but I would have to upgrade to Windows 10, and I've clung to 7 for so long. It is warm and soft and comfortable and I am scared to ever leave it. A Dew, please, while I consider.

@Pancakes Windoze 10 isn't too bad. And that comes froma Mac user.

@Jcakes - I always say you shouldn't write the "things to be done when I am on vacation" list expecting any of it to be done. It is to remind you what should have been done when you get back.

Getting my 5yo to sleep.. She always tries to keep talking and talking. "Daddy." "Daddy." "Daddy."

This is our normal nightly routine, so I always ignore it. Then, she'll get right in my face/ear. "Daddy." "Daddy." "Daddy."

Still ignoring it.. "Daddy, you must love that 'Phoenix'. It just goes zooop, and off you go!" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Going to need some energy tonight have to do a 7 hour drive to Chicago, pickup equipment and drive home and be back by time for my son's game at 5. Going to be rough...

• Wow
Reactions: Kartongen
Going to need some energy tonight have to do a 7 hour drive to Chicago, pickup equipment and drive home and be back by time for my son's game at 5. Going to be rough...
Oef... good luck and safe driving!

Someone has carelessly left a Dew here. I can take care of that. We don't want anything spilling, after all...

As an interesting aside, I now work for Pepsi. I deliver vast quantities of Dew. The temptation is staggering.

@Jcakes - I always say you shouldn't write the "things to be done when I am on vacation" list expecting any of it to be done. It is to remind you what should have been done when you get back.

This is very true. I quit my job, then came back to it about 6-7 months later. Project was in the same state (if not worse) lol

Good evening, everybody.

Ginger ale, please. Gimme one from those brands that make 'em spicy if you have some.

Last time I played D2 was in 2013. I played PoE for a good while trying to find a better (read: longer) eternity project but it became too demanding for my PC. I kinda felt at home there but then again not. I've had the urge to return to D2 since then but not a lot of time. I don't have any more time now but maybe that's exactly what I need to make my progress last a longer eternity.

Reactions: Kartongen
Left at 1:30 am got home 5:00pm. Not terrible...took and hour nap when I got home and it is now 11:30..why am I not in bed since I got a big day of D2R tomorrow. (actually not really, pretty busy unfortunately but will get some play in)

*Serves blenheim ginger ale

Friiiidaaaay!!!!!

Can I have a glass of red wine? Nothing fancy, as long as it is red. And some chips

Reactions: Grisu
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High