Devi: A Trapper Walkthrough

TPkcajp.jpg

rzGJRik.jpg

really nice melee ring

u2j4pZQ.jpg

found this from pindle i think.

DQamFzs.jpg

these bad boys will come in handy when progressing. i love the style of the green too

ribEjh7.jpg

i farmed this up at some point. i think it was actually before my pindle runs

yRzXJ76.jpg

i found this neat amulet in den in hell just before my game crashed. had to redo the quest and lost this item

gwE5f0B.jpg

i found a future cta base on my second run tho

WhrxxDp.jpg

i think this was my first hell countess kill

HreCo2d.jpg

my life jumps a lot in the screenshots. just remembered that i struggled to kill lightning immunes in hell on that first countess run so i went back to nm to level up so i could pump fire blast. i did baal runs til level 71 or 72.

found these amazing gloves at some point doing countess. i guess they arent super amazing but such a high magic find with some useful res was a welcomed find.

sBXjNJu.jpg

i found sol+thul two runs in a row. what are the odds?

LTikmOr.jpg

it did, however, mean that i had 4 sols (enough for cubing up a shael for treach and 1 left over for an insight when a base finally falls)

hyDQSxe.jpg

Last edited:
3gqSXXG.jpg

ODc6vAb.jpg

i would have liked a better base but i was ready to upgrade the merc AND if i end up making a second one, ill wear this one myself. the level 15 fade for zero points invested + the 2 skills will be welcomed :)

634ggV7.jpg

LITERALLY the exact same game i made the treach in, i find this from a rack on lvl5 tower :mad:

QpPLUxu.jpg

oh well, im running countess so maybe ill find another lem.

And that's where I'm at right now. I think ill likely just run countess until i can make an elite insight OR get a pul to upgrade my merc kelpie. hopefully before one of those things happen I will also find a lum or a lem. if i find a lum, ill make a smoke for myself. if i find a lem, ill make the merc a treach in that wyrmhide and ill wear the BP treach. I could press forward now, but it's nice to have a merc. and im stashing off all my rune finds so itll help to have the chance at some mals and ists for stuff like CTA/hoto/etc

You can hit the report button, I can give an infraction for making runewords in hideous items :p

Edit: love the gif.

Guys, caps don't look that bad on sins. it's not like a crown.

And thanks! I really like it in walkthroughs when i get a chance to see all their gear and stats. definitely going to continue to do that when there's been enough upgrades to warrant it.

How safe do your Countess runs feel? What are your resists like now?

Hope you don't mind all the questions; I'm growing increasingly tempted to start up something hardcore as I've been reading more HC WTs lately (here and elsewhere).

How safe do your Countess runs feel? What are your resists like now?

Hope you don't mind all the questions; I'm growing increasingly tempted to start up something hardcore as I've been reading more HC WTs lately (here and elsewhere).
This one is not hc >.< and ive died like 5 times total. my res are all like 10-40 iirc. If im playin cautious, I feel very safe, but I think that's due to the high vita->life scale on assassins + CoS + mind blast + shadow warrior + decent gear merc + teleport staff

Oh right, this is SC. Still, nice to hear how the safety is when somewhere under-geared in early Hell. All those utility skills really do help. Thanks!

Found some pretty incredible boots! I think these are the best magic find boots I’ve ever found.

HuaxNnO.jpg

Here’s the only mid runes I found in the next ~40 runs I did:

PRZeWzL.jpg

This one was a great find because it enabled me to make smoke and move on.

5tmz2lN.jpg

And it will be a great future treach!

0SQjYNR.jpg

Got tired of running countess and since I had lum, figured I’d be fine. Made the smoke.

hrEcvpo.jpg

Stats now:

Ld8F2ad.jpg

Pushed onward. Got to Andy without much trouble. She rewarded me pretty well for a first kill:

Gz6xOQM.jpg

Decent roll too. Would be a huge upgrade from kelpie but merc need some 20 more strength :/ I had already put an Amn in it. In retrospect, I could have hel’d it haha.

View attachment 12472

Found this at some point:

tfKwbf3.jpg

Maggot lair took forever. Got a good drop tho.

t2DBt0g.jpg

And then something in viper temple 2 dropped my dream insight base (albeit non eth)

ExBpuoH.jpg

Rolled well too

L7amkOo.jpg

Normally I like to wait until I have a bunch of posts, but this just happened 30 seconds into my session tonight:

YWmoirq.jpg

not the greatest roll but man, this is so exciting. this is my first BIG FIND of my restart with the diabloii accepted rules and such. so pumped right now. definitely gonna use it.

V49feLa.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High