Devi: A Trapper Walkthrough

I decided to run pindle/eldritch in my LK boredom/sorrow (2250 and 1/6th to enigma). Found some goodies and got up to level 82. I'm running her on p3 with 370 mf.

how rare is this?

vr7N0Gn.jpg

and this?

5ey3FYl.jpg

I was sorta mind blown with the 195 titans :)

azheRpq.jpg

This may be my favorite drop so far. Pretty insane roll.

HRZWX2M.jpg

another rare find :)

6mUqrLy.jpg

if i ever need an oath:

pAciVfi.jpg

i wonder what the defense would be on this if i upped it?

hJnYe4X.jpg

For rarity, check one of the MFOs (link to the 2018 one). The scoring tables give you a good idea on rarity. They are based on the most common elite S/U: IK Maul, which gets a score of 1. Wraith Flight is 4.3, Aldur's Deception 3.3. That's on the lower end, so not so rare. For reference: rare stuff like Windforce and The Grandfather is 9.3.

Congrats on the drops. The rare Grand Crown definitely is interesting. @Grape did an eth only character, with a lot of items that have both the repair and the eth mod. This Grand Crown would definitely be a candidate for such a character too.

Since trappers are good at baal runs, I want to compete in the cow round of RFL with devi, and I'm impatient... I went ahead and matted her. I swear I took screen shots of completed ancients and baal's terrible drops, but alas, this is the only screenshot I have:

QqaR1bX.jpg

Did some practice cows runs (was secretly hoping for a good rune drop):

ZcEPH7h.jpg

it was...

And here's the two real beauties (mainly the second one!). Still, this jewel is pretty legit.

PlpN30C.jpg

This is a huge find for devi!

YqyQTvf.jpg

And finally a fun photo. Needed mana pots but none were for sale in a5 lol

H6qT6lj.jpg

Wow, congrats on the Templar's Might. Still never found a unique sacred armor myself!

Also the Mara's has to feel good too! Not sure of trapper's final gear but I would assume that's end game item?

Congrats on the Mara's. That's always a huge find untwinked.

Be careful! Per adeyke's Diablo 2 Armour Upgrade Defense Calculator, the Defense would decrease. :(
Oh, hmm. That stinks. Oh well :p

Wow, congrats on the Templar's Might. Still never found a unique sacred armor myself!

Also the Mara's has to feel good too! Not sure of trapper's final gear but I would assume that's end game item?

Me either!!! So that's pretty neat.

And yes, I'm shooting for the 102 fcr bp, which hoto and spirit put me at 75, magefists and crafted belt (or arach, plz d2 rng) put me >102. So maras is likely the best-in-slot!

Since I've got some good engagement on my thread at the moment, I've got 2 things to note and 2 questions.
1. I'm now level 86!
2. I realized that my map seed is INSANE. It has:
a. Near perfect LK map for a runner. I mean I ran a 21 second run!
b. Perfect Meph map for a runner (it's literally 1 tile away and no teleports.
c. Stony field has tristram right next to it (perfect for RFL, yay!)
d. WSK 2 and 3 are pretty close. I'd consider it an 8 out of 10 on quality
e. I need to check pits/at/chaos boss pack density but it's pretty awesome and I really don't want to have to re-roll any of these.

Questions
1. Devi will likely use shako, hoto, spirit, enigma. So I only need 1 socket quest for her. Merc will use infinity, fort, andys. So I only need 1 for him. What would you all do with the third?
2. Will I ever be okay re rolling this map? Maybe I only need 1 socket quest... Maybe I only need 1 final respec once I get enigma. After that I can just farm essence. Edit: I also remembered that my merc is holy freeze and i sorta want might sometimes :eek:

Last edited:
Devi has a massive breakthrough but you probably already know if you’ve seen this

Here’s some other nice finds

bd4pbDZ.jpg

4dlupnf.jpg

This is a potential enigma base. Perfect defense mage plate or this nice defense dusk

AkxX9P1.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High