DClone Testing Event Happening Now! USWest!

Yep, he walked at 4974.

We are going to do this ONE MORE TIME! This will be #7 and final shot. Find those .152 games people! :) We just might flip the counter on this one. Will take some time to set up new games. I'll edit this post when we are ready to start selling.

EDIT: Sorry this is taking so long, we're still one game short. Should have it soon.

EDIT 2: LOL! .152 must be choked with people now. Still working on that last game. I'll keep you all posted.

Whew, i got another one in before #7 started. :)

EDIT: Makes ya wonder how many ppl can connect to a server at one time.

Technical difficulties. We will be starting within the next 15 minutes. Stand by.

EDIT: Here we go, selling is about to start. We're going to sell slow at first until the counter hits 5000 then pick up the pace. Good luck everyone!

UnforgiveN said:
yeah true... it'd prob lag bad

so when's this starting ?!?

Not really. Servers are designed for "x" amount of people. But when you have alot of ppl going in and out, u put alot more stress on the system, which in turn creates lag. The question i want to know is what is "x" for bnet?

On a diff note, you got ppl in your game Unforgiven?

Dredd said:
Technical difficulties. We will be starting within the next 15 minutes. Stand by.

Technical difficulties. That's a real polite way of saying #$%$#@^%^%^##@#$#!!

Crispy: 200+ games per server...probably not more than 255

dop_obo said:
Crispy: 200+ games per server...probably not more than 255

Actually depending on their bandwidth, i'd say they could go well beyond 500 if need be.

EDIT: Servers are also designed to that if one ip is taking up more bandwidth, i could borrow the extra bandwidth from less stressed ip's, if they are configured that way. But this is a question that could be debated forever, i just wondered if anyone had any insight to bnets ppl-per-server.

only me and my merc ...

anyone is welcome to join my game... but meph pindle countess and yeah are dead...

Yay

YAY it's started again... lets hope that wait was worth it and an uber appears in my game.... :yep:

Yay

YAY it's started again... lets hope that wait was worth it and an uber appears in my game.... :yep:

w00t! and uber in my game...!!!! :winner:

was wondering if a sorc could help me out..... i'm a paladin with conviction...
game = serv152////152 plz.... :innocent:

Great job dop_obo & Dredd your work today was much appreciated. Oh, and he walked for me @ 5055. Take care all, im off to try and get some much needed sleep, as its 5:09 am (its gonna be a loooong day for me). I look forward to seeing the results. Is it going to be posted in this thread?

Cheers.

EDIT: Unforgiven, i was going to help you out. But i haven't played sc for years. Sry i couldn't help.

Over 5000 and no reset of the counter. now we're all ready debating on trying for 9,999! :p

He walked by the way. Hope everyone was ready, I was too busy to update!

Dredd said:
Over 5000 and no reset of the counter. now we're all ready debating on trying for 9,999! :p

He walked by the way. Hope everyone was ready, I was too busy to update!

Quoting myself: "I dont think the counter will turn on this one (#7). Ive seen the counter in the high 6000's before." (second post down on this page)

LOL! Okay guys, we have enough sojs for ONE MORE GO! Start finding .152 again, and get ready for walk #8 (hopefully)

EDIT: rofl, crispy, I'm sorry I'm far too busy keeping this test organzied to read everyone's posts until this is over.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High