DClone Testing Event Happening Now! USWest!

Dredd said:
No questions right now please. Very busy. Selling on .152 has resumed. Looking for walk #3.

EDIT: Walk #3 at 4675.

EDIT: Getting fresh games up then we are going to go for #4. Anybody who wants an easy DC kill, start looking for a 152 game. :lol:

Iam on 152 now .theres no activity.but I will let you know if anything happens
my game is hell non ladder *D2_junkie

he he nm it just went from 4685 to 4692

Understood d2junkie. You've got about 15 minutes before we start selling again, so standby.

EDIT: Walked @ 4750

Going for #5 on .152. We're still trying to get the counter to reset. Keep finding those games, guys. :D

EDIT: Selling them more slowly this time to see if it takes more sojs to make him walk. I can't believe he's spawning with such small numbers...

Dredd and dop rule!

So this is what I've learned (by the good-old-fashioned method of asking millions of questions):

DC can walk multiple times on the same server, no limit. But he can only walk once per game. So you can't be lazy and stay in the same game hoping for another dc appearance. You'll have to go find another game on the same server. (which is the bane of my existence).

Also, it doesn't take that many SOJ to make DC walk. I didn't keep an actual count, but once they started selling, it was only 5 min or so before he walked. According to Dredd, the number is somewhere less than 80 SOJ sold.

ok Iam on 152 again :yep:
count is 4789 to 4794 so far
and btw Thank you very much its been a very fun night and 2 annis so far :clap: :clap: :worship:
ok its 4837 now going one at the time slowly but surely

This is fascinating. It seems that faster selling reduces the # needed to spawn him. I'll never be able to prove that no matter how much testing I do, but it's interesting nonetheless ...

After we walk this one, we will sell fast again.

Dredd said:
This is fascinating. It seems that faster selling reduces the # needed to spawn him. I'll never be able to prove that no matter how much testing I do, but it's interesting nonetheless ...

After we walk this one, we will sell fast again.

It seems to be taking longer too :sleep:

Absolutely Awsome Statistics

Its great to see this kind of testing done, i found the .152 server on an open game then i went to make my own. After a while of not getting one i returned to the open game, to see if he had spawned. He had, quite hard i might add. But through all the killing the counter was still going off, and i was like "wtf, why is it still going off?". Even after he was dead it continued to go off. I figured there was an oddity at work here. Then i got disconected for trying to find another .152 server, so i decided to look on the forums while i was waiting to reconnect. Then BAM!!, i see this thread. I was amazed at what i was reading. I am writing this due to the fact that i have been disconnected once again :( But i am hoping to get on and get myself another charm, and i must congratulate u guys on your work. Not to mention the rewards for us that make it to a .152 server :) I am very intrested to see the final results of this test.

Cheers!

To answer question 6: I believe he spawns in nm and hell, but he won't drop a charm in nm.

4876 and then.....DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH
And Iam going to bed thx a lot again its been a blast and I look forward to see the results posted in the near future.
You guys rock!! :worship: :worship:

Finally

Well i finally made it on a 152 server, hopefully he walks soon as i should be in bed. But, cannot pass up this opportunity. :) Thx again guys. :)

Btw, I play HCL only.

Yep, he walked at 4876.

Guess what guys ... we're going for #6 now! We're going to make that darn counter flip over if it kills us! :D

Keep finding those .152s guys! It ain't over till the fat Gheed sings.

Eeek, here we go. Let the lag begin. :)

Well no counter yet, but gettin lag spikes from hell on this server.

Update:

Well been in this game for about a half hour now, got in right after #5, so im on your guy's #6 try, no counter so far:(

Thnx you guys

well my bro told me about what you guys were doing, so i tried to get into a 152 server game... it took me awhile.... but finally got in one :clap:

i waited awhile seeing all SOJ's being sold, i went to get a drink, came back and wondered when he'll appear... then i looked in the message log and i saw written somewhere near the bottom "Diablo Walks the Earth" lmao :lol:

so yeah and i got another anni 14/19/8 thanks you guys, you're champs :winner:

10 minutes until we begin selling on .152 again! This is #6 of the night. I'm glad everybody is getting some annis!

Crispy, it took us awhile to set up new games. We haven't started selling yet, but we will very soon.

Dredd said:
10 minutes until we begin selling on .152 again! This is #6 of the night. I'm glad everybody is getting some annis!

Crispy, it took us awhile to set up new games. We haven't started selling yet, but we will very soon.

Awsome, great job guys. He walked for me at 4974 on try #6.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High